Forum Thread
Doom 3 Mod - Goatse Flashlight (censored) (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : Doom 3 Mod - Goatse Flashlight (censored)) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

User Posted Image

This mod replaces your regular flashlight.

Click here to view the uncensored version:

link deleted... not acceptable soz

And click here to download it:

S94346585.onlinehome.us (WARNING: this is quite disgusting, contains mature content so download at your own disgression)

- Edited By intense! On Sun 19th, Sep 2004 @ 9:12:05pm

Pengus
Pengus Big-Sexy-BiRacial-Man
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Yeah thats..... great...............???

--

Learn C++HERE

User Posted Image

If you hate pop-ups email me for the C++ tutorial files.

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

OMFG i installed that mod, it is the scariest stuff on planet.... or on mars should i say, but seriously i is at least 3 times as scary maybe 4........

wp

--

WPWW!

Pengus
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

What is so great about it????

--

Learn C++HERE

User Posted Image

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Just think about it....walking around in a dark boiler room with your pistol out, and all of the sudden you hear a noise behind you....you turn around and whip out your flashlight and BAM! Scary monster + goatse right in your face. I fell out of my chair the first time it was so scary.

yalldropdead
yalldropdead scum of moddb
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

from my experience goatse is a site with very desgusting depictions of the human body, i saw one pic and left never to return. I'm guessing from the blur and the name that this mod has some remote connection.

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

yes, i can agree.... i passed out the first time i saw it. i woke up and BLAM! was dead.... scary stuff.....scarystuff indeed...

download it and see....

EDIT: don't double post

- Edited By BigBird On Wed 11th, Aug 2004 @ 12:08:37am

--

WPWW!

SkitZaY
SkitZaY u mad
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

is Kruo and st3vepo the same person/friends... Cause you people just joined today :|

And dude wtf is that site :O

--

uwu

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

We are friends. Whats wrong with having friends? Don't you have friends?

SkitZaY
SkitZaY u mad
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

no i have nothing against it... its just you shouldt use friends to say good things about your mod.. You should leave the public tooo that.. Sorry if i have caused offence. And Just for the point i have friends in real life and most of moddb is my friends :D

--

uwu

Teh_Wolf
Teh_Wolf Carnager Of Pixels
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

This has got to be scary! Pitty I don't have Doom 3...

--

“I hereby state my opinion that the notion of a [expletive deleted] is a basic superstition, that there is no evidence for the existence of any [expletive deleted].”

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

What's so special about an altered flashlight texture? :|

It doesn't have to be doom3 either. You can do these in Darkplaces Q1.

- Edited By CheapAlert On Wed 11th, Aug 2004 @ 1:11:58am

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Teh_Wolf
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

I think its the thought that counts... bad bad thoughts...

--

“I hereby state my opinion that the notion of a [expletive deleted] is a basic superstition, that there is no evidence for the existence of any [expletive deleted].”

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

yalldropdead wrote: from my experience goatse is a site with very desgusting depictions of the human body, i saw one pic and left never to return. I'm guessing from the blur and the name that this mod has some remote connection.

Very exact same deal with me O_O

--

User Posted Image

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Id rather eat my own filth

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

hahaha, for some reason they are jpg filles... hahaha this trick was played on at the HL2 forums, someone did the same thing haha
oldfaq

CyanideCotdPnuts
CyanideCotdPnuts Das Boot
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.It's also coming from two guys, one who's apparently affiliating himself w/ the Nazi party due to his icon.

--

When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth.
User Posted Image
"To judge a man's character, give him power."
Moddb.com - Epidemic Mod.

chis wrote:
You can prolly sue someone for looking at you wrong in america :|

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

You never know. The Shaolin monk symbol was like the swastika, but it came before that and was reversed. Maybe that's what it really is >.>

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Pengus
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

That is the dumdist shit EVER.

--

Learn C++HERE

User Posted Image

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Swastika is not nazi, it was a good luck symbol. Nothing bad, until the nazi's used it.

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

lol thats cool.. but its not a big change.

--

chis
chis Old man.
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

rofl, goatse flash light :D

--

Nothing.

Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Ok, this is one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. Even if you look into the whole Goatse thing. Nasty, blah.

Teh_Wolf
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

Goatsee has been offline for a while now... where did they get the image? Did they have it saved on their hard drive? :/

--

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 11 2004 Anchor

There's a new domain for it now.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.