Forum Thread
doom 3 aliens vs predator mod? (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : doom 3 aliens vs predator mod?) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 21 2004 Anchor

Thats my idea, even though i don't have a good enough system to run doom 3 on. I think someone should make an aliens vs predator mod for doom. I hope someone does, because even though my computer won't be able to play it. I will be able to see screenshots of it, and maybe one day update my pc and be able to play doom 3.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 21 2004 Anchor

It'd be foxed.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Aug 21 2004 Anchor

hm... would this not incure licence problems? i just remeber something about Natural Selection having a bit of problem back then due to the name matching what they wanted to give their project (fortunatly NS won ^_^).

VegasTheWZAd
VegasTheWZAd Skull Servant
Sep 10 2004 Anchor

Me and sombody else are working on it, but its based mostly on predators, and thier life, some multiplayer. i have to ask fox first, i already sent them an e-mail

Sep 13 2004 Anchor

I believe it would be a fun project to work on. Hopefully you want the mod based off the game "Alien vs Predator", not the movie.

The models should be something to admire if the project was to go through.

--

Some people are put on this world to make and fufill dreams...
I am put here to destroy them.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.