Forum Thread
Delta Force XTREME!@3#!13 (Forums : PC Gaming : Delta Force XTREME!@3#!13) Locked
Thread Options
leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
May 17 2005 Anchor

Tried the demo, it's funner than Pariah MP imo, though LAN play is borked (does not work), just NovaWorld.

Graphics are pretty average, but imo this may be the best game in the overall shoddy Delta Force series.

BUT OMG ITS SO XTREME YOU RIDE MOTORBIKES IN SNOW WITH PIGGYBACKING AND DRIVE BY SHOTING OMFG!@3150-

It's XTREME

--

<  insert subject games here  >

May 17 2005 Anchor

Linkage, please?

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
May 17 2005 Anchor

Cheapie's too cool for links.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
May 17 2005 Anchor

Dont ask just GOOGLE IT, instead of wasting some postCount++ asking for an obvious link. The demo did just come out so it should be on the front of pretty much every game file sites.

Edited by: leilei

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Apostle
Apostle User of the force.
May 31 2005 Anchor

It is fun, I doubt I'll be buying it though. Pretty buggy game though, you can drive the vehicles through walls and hit stuff but keep going. It's fun to run people over though :P

--

User Posted Image

User Posted Image Vote 5 April 2005

May 31 2005 Anchor

screenshots kinda look like Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. this should have been released a few years ago. it might have done better...

Jun 15 2005 Anchor

The original Delta Force rocked.
Didn't really like the others.

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
Jun 15 2005 Anchor
RatoN
RatoN We're going to the Winchester
Jun 15 2005 Anchor

I like Novalogic's Joint Ops, but they should really fix some of the lag issues.

Jul 16 2005 Anchor

ImTheDarkcyde wrote: O_O
member number 21 returns!

yeah, intense why did you delete the beta memberships? I was like No.6

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.