Forum Thread
ATI RADEON 9800SE 3D graphic ability dead...(help) (Forums : Tech Support : ATI RADEON 9800SE 3D graphic ability dead...(help)) Locked
Thread Options
May 13 2012 Anchor

So my Radeon 9800SE (second or more likely shity edition) is almost dead!! I can only run 2D things but not any 3D game. I found out on the web that my graphic card is nearly dead and I need some so called Virtual Graphic Card software that uses systems RAM.

My PC configuration is(its a piece of shit pc):

AMD Sempron 2500+ 1.76Ghz
1Gb DDR RAM
IDK about the motherboard...

Its simply just an old piece of shit computer, anyway I need some great VGC software...
I hope I could atleast emulate 64Mb graphic card, atleast that...

Please respond fastly and also I got a friend that has a kinda weak laptop and is it possible to have a full working graphic and a virtual graphic card working together... I could ask specs from my friend if its needed...

Thx alot... Why I dint found out about VGC... I fell soo fkin outdated -.-"

Nightshade
Nightshade Senior Technical Artist
May 13 2012 Anchor

Considering that both your CPU and your RAM is crap compared to your graphics card, I don't think using that is a good idea.

What you need is a summer job and a new computer.

Edited by: Nightshade

--

Senior Technical Artist @ Massive - a Ubisoft studio
Portfolio | LinkedIn

May 14 2012 Anchor

FUCK ... :/

--

"motus domesticus vulgaris vita est versus homo novus"

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
May 14 2012 Anchor

Yeah, you'll need a new machine - that hardware you're running is more than a bit outdated. I wouldn't really expect it to hold up under a VGC.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.