Forum Thread
3ds max 9 movement problem (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : 3ds max 9 movement problem) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 14 2009 Anchor

Hello, all of a sudden when i select a polygon and move it around, the little xyz gizmo doesnt follow it until i stop moving it. This is so annoying because i cant see if its in line with things. This happens with all objects in the scene when i convert to editable poly. But it doesnt happen when im just moving the object around without using editable poly. Im sure ive pushed a key and its turned something on or off but i cannot fix it. Anyone got any ideas? here is a screenshot of the problem. Ive even tried saving selected but the problems seems to move across with it. It doesnt happen when i create a new scene, but if i merge the file its on, it again carries the problem over with it.

Img61.imageshack.us

Edited by: Bon.

kinesis916
kinesis916 King Of My Bedroom
Oct 14 2009 Anchor

Hmm. I sometimes have this happen to me, but it's usually a lag problem and not something I have pushed. But from your image I wouldn't say you have any lag.

--

Portfolio
Give me a job, NOW! Please.
Oct 14 2009 Anchor

no lag at all. Its so irritating. I just cant seem to fix it.

Meathead
Meathead Anything and Everything Can be Art
Nov 13 2009 Anchor

You sure you did not press the active to noactive gizmo tool? press Z a few times and it should work.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.