Forum Thread
007 is back? (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : 007 is back?) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

A while ago I saw an advertizment for a 007 Goldeneye mod, and I was wondering what game it was for and if it was out yet.

My whole idea is that some 1 should make a 007 mod to go with Unreal Tournamet 2004 that physics engin is one of the best in the fps side of gaming, or a skin mod so atleast you could look like Bond and Goldfinger while playing. Is anything like this posible or is 1 being worked on? :idea:

--

User Posted Image
If you know me find me on SOCOMII my name is Fr3@k

Mar 1 2005 Anchor

just go to the mod search or google :|

Google.com

Moddb.com

That took me literally less then a minute to find...

Edited by: Chunky

Mar 1 2005 Anchor

Half-Life 2's physics is better :P

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

ya i guess hl2 is better :flame: they were taking out 2 of the best levels!!! some 1 needs 2 do a unchanged version :idea:

Edited by (in order): Fr3@k, Fr3@k, Fr3@k

--

User Posted Image

Mar 1 2005 Anchor

Goldeneyesource.com

They are keeping it original...

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

oh thank you :D

--

User Posted Image

mr.spammer
mr.spammer More Than A Woman
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

Some of their stuff looks very different to the original Goldeneye though.... and the maps could use some work.

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

Good luck, james bond is such a cool charictor, he deserves as many mods and games as can be made about him.

Fitz720
Fitz720 The ModDB Bulldog
Mar 1 2005 Anchor

They should use that skyline map from the ps2 game (agent under fire or night fire can't remember which) as one of the maps, that was my favorite course ;) .

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

it was nightfyre ocelot lol u can never seem 2 remember! and it was sky rail!!! :sick: u can never get it right!!!
and just as a little bit of history that map origionally appeared on the n64 as an unlockable map for the world is not enough (if there are 2 things i no a lot about they are cnc and 007!!!)

Edited by (in order): Fr3@k, Fr3@k, Fr3@k

--

User Posted Image

TheRambo
TheRambo Hello.
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

nightfire was a pretty fun game... had it played through in one weekend, wiht lots of breaks inbetween :)
Anyway there should be more 007 mods. I really love the movies and the games so far, but its not enought for a real bond fan :D

--

OMG it's teh Raaaaammmbooo!!!

Fitz720
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

mirrorofbrokendreams wrote: it was nightfyre ocelot lol u can never seem 2 remember! and it was sky rail!!! :sick: u can never get it right!!!
and just as a little bit of history that map origionally appeared on the n64 as an unlockable map for the world is not enough (if there are 2 things i no a lot about they are cnc and 007!!!)

Ah thx it was bugging me that i couldn't remember ;) .

mr.spammer
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

Is it just me or are ocelot720 and mirrorofbrokendreams the same person :paranoid:

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

nightfire was hella lame, i jacked it from this store and i was hella pissed that i even took the risk. Rare made the only good james bond game, EA suck at them

Fitz720
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

mr.spammer wrote: Is it just me or are ocelot720 and mirrorofbrokendreams the same person :paranoid:

no he used to go to my church and its my fault he is here because i told him about the site :P . I thought nightfire good was embers :S .

Edited by (in order): Fitz720, Fitz720

Mar 2 2005 Anchor

ocelot720 wrote:

mr.spammer wrote: Is it just me or are ocelot720 and mirrorofbrokendreams the same person :paranoid:

no he used to go to my church and its my fault he is here because i told him about the site :P . I thought nightfire good was embers :S .

It's funny because you guys have almost the same English skills :)

--

Fitz720
Mar 2 2005 Anchor

Oh that hurts karuto :P

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 3 2005 Anchor

Oh come on my English is not that bad, and ocelot is telling the truth we did used to go 2 the same church. :smoker:

--

User Posted Image

mr.spammer
Mar 3 2005 Anchor

How comes ye have the same IP? Well the same IP ending... :p

Fitz720
Mar 3 2005 Anchor

how do u see your ip? :P

Mar 4 2005 Anchor

You go to your profile, and halfway through the information, it shows your IP. You guys have the same IP address :eyebrow:

--

declinsion
declinsion Wall Scibbler
Mar 4 2005 Anchor

In truth, it only shows your ISP. That's how mine is anyway. So if they know each other and live in the same area, they might be on the same ISP.

Edited by: declinsion

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 4 2005 Anchor

ya it wouldn't show ur ip adress and we do live near echother so the isp is probably it or atleast it had better be ! :flame:

--

User Posted Image

Fitz720
Mar 4 2005 Anchor

mirrorofbrokendreams wrote: ya it wouldn't show ur ip adress and we do live near echother so the isp is probably it or atleast it had better be ! :flame:

dude what r u talking about :confused: .
And guys, even if i wanted to have 2 names (which i don't see a point in) there is no way I would have time to manage both of them, I barely have time to keep up with stuff on mine. :P

Edited by: Fitz720

Fr3@k
Fr3@k 0\/\/I\I
Mar 4 2005 Anchor

trust me he isn't ltying every time i call he is on here or working on somthing at his house. he has become a mod databese slave.

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.