The graphics of Skyrim are much more overhauled and revamped from It's predecessor Oblivion and Before that Morrowind. But this discussion is to inform some who have not heard that Skyrim's graphics changes are.
- Dynamic Weather, such as snow falling, the higher you go the more intense the weather will be.
- Creation engine - a very powerful game engine developed by Bethesda to improve their latest game instalments,
- I am happy to say that there are many environments to explore, with each that has different difficulties.
- Improved textures - the textures are much higher resolution than the previous versions of the games, making it more pleasing to the eye.
Gameplay has improved a lot in Skyrim,
- Dual wielding
- big dragons
- Bigger and better monsters
- more puzzle gameplay
- many quests that react to how you have played the game
- enemies have different and random tactics
- dragons can appear in random at any time
- crafting - getting items from the world you explore so dearly and using them to improve your weapons.
- enchanting - it is a skill now and you can apply many magical effects and properties on your weapons.
- 120 hand crafted dungeons, thanks to their team who hired eight dungeon designers. Because Oblivion had only one.
- you can get better loot for entering more harder and dangerous areas. In oblivion you would get iron and steel weapons from any dungeon at your level, but in Skyrim you can find glass or Elven weapons at level 1 if you dare to enter the dangerous area.
- Third person view that has stunning animations and fluid and dynamic movement.
- animations are overall better.
- dragon shouts do not use up magicka level.
- books can be used to solve dungeon puzzles, so can keys and other items, so make sure to collect everything.
- some creatures are friendly until you provoke them by attacking them.
- the map view is a 3d view zoomed out with stunning detail.
- many more voice actors in the game.
- by collecting tomes and books you can learn new and vibrant spells.