Xash3D is a custom Gold Source build from a scratch. Xash3D overcomes obsolete Gold Source engine's limits and provides for you a new quality of gaming experience and modmaking capabilities, for example: higher limits for bsp-models, studiomodels scaling, realistic values of lighting on server side, entity patch technology support, support of additional map types, support of precaching "on the fly", support for using real HD-textures (up to 4096 x 4096 px) for maps, models, sprites and decals in any played mod and many other features...
Xash3D - custom Gold Source engine build from a scratch. Contains docs, DLL files of Xash Engine and source code of xash.dll
// Xash3D - Custom Gold Source build from scratch.
// Version. 0.85 Build 1540
0. Create folder e.g. D:\Xash3D
1. Copy into this folder all Half-Life WON version data (folder 'valve') and vgui.dll from rootfolder
2. Copy (with overwrite some files) all data from archive to our root folder
3. Copy folder 'valve' and vgui.dll from xash_extras.rar if you have problems with launch it
XashXT Group 2011
1. Download Final Build
2. Download Extras
3. Unpack Final Build
4. Unpack Extras in a same folder.
5. If you have WON version of HL1 - Just copy Valve Folder from it to your Xash folder. ( Confirm Overwrite files )
5. If you have Steam Verison of it - Download GCF Scape ( Google it ).
6. Go to Steam/steamapps/
7. Open half-life.gcf
8. Extract Valve folder from it to your Xash folder ( Confirm Overwrite files ). About all found bugs please report to our forum www.hlfx.ru/forum
XashXT Group 2011-2012