This update fixes a number of critical issues, assorted problems, and adds features. This version does not need Day of Defeat, or Lost Coast to play, only Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source. Also it does not overwrite your current version of SMOD.
This update fixes a number of critical issues, assorted problems, and adds features.
- DOD:S/Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast no longer needed. Likely fixing 99% of the "Mount Filesystem Error 301" issues.
- Made a possible 3d scope crash fix. (Still keeps the 3d scope enabled)
- Proper and working W models for NPCs (Converted by Onemanshow and veteran_gamer).
- Tweaked setup map cfgs for best performance.
- "Point Insertion" re-added to chapter menu.
- Zombie fix merged.
- Updated code to Smod Version 40a.
- alltactical.cfg errors fixed.
- Massive file cleanup for reduced size.
- Player voices disabled.
- Separate install that no longer overwrite's the Smod folder. Allowing normal Smod and Smod Tactical to be installed at the same time without conflict.
- Fixed MP5/Mossberg 590 HUD icons conflicting.
- Fixed Uzi using .45ACP ammo.
- Fixed improper UMP magazine size.
- Fixed excessive blurring/shaking when wounded.
- Added proper weapon spawn names. (EX:You can type in give weapon_m4a1 to get the m4a1 now)
- Added P90/M4A1/MP5 fire animation fixes made by EvilMr.Lee
- Disabled automatic reloading of holstered weapons.
- Lowered fire rate on Minigun to help prevent crashes with it.
I hope this helps all of you!