V1.1 of CHARGE! for WINDOWS. Fixed various bugs, design issues and lack of prettiness.
- Keyboard and controller support for menu.
- Dynamic light on the electrifying paddles for the menu.
- Slight shift and bob to the main electric paddles in the menu.
- Reworked the font and layout for the title and in game menus.
- The Wildgrass name is now on the menu, with an additional Credits section listing everyone who worked on CHARGE!
- Louder ambulance so you can hear it better in the distance.
- Ambulance crushes trolleys that they come across so they they don't get stuck upon them at times as they did in 1.0.
- Animated the ambulance doors to swing out at the player in the hallway.
- Placed a nurse and doctor in the cockpit of the ambulance.
- Animated the ambulance wheels, and gave the main chassis a bit of a perilous bob to its movement, and a wobble when it hits things.
- Balanced the ambulance so that it doesn't make it impossible to finish the game.
- Made it more obvious that you are actually pushing people over, via an animation.
- Footstep sounds for the game, bare feet slapping on plastic for the corridors and patient rooms with a more dull thumping for the office carpets.
- The player can now electrify themselves on computers.
- Computer Screens are turned off before entering the room. And turned off after being used.
- X-ray boards not longer emissive to avoid seeing them in unexplored rooms.
- More instances of the double staff doors in the corridor.
- Extended the distance at which the world and AI spawns.
- The guards are now holding a taser model in their hands.
- Fixed the missing back wall in some of the side rooms.
- Added scorch marks on the floor for where you electrify yourself.
- Made side rooms more noticeable by adding a glowing effect to their border if you haven't been in them before.
- Hospital lights flicker when electrocuting yourself.