- Go to your native folder like this one not modules C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband
- Back up your common res folder and textures folder please im not responsible for breaking your game!
- Go into my mods module folder copy everything in resources and paste it in common res folder
- Go into my mods module folder copy everything in textures folder and paste in textures folder of your main mount and blade warband textures folder if it asks to overwrite a file please do ITS IMPORTANT YOU DO!
- Boot up the game select my mod
- Have fun
RGL ERROR FIX
This is a guide to fix the rgl error don't know why it happens but its easy to fix so anyway here is the guide!
Posted by spartacus2255 on - Basic Other