Enjoying your life in the
zone quarantine? Let's get to it.
- Reworked the ranking system, again
- Expanded point cost on Generals Powers to a maximum of 10
- Adjusted point gain per level to be more linear
- This is an experimental change and we'll see how it goes. The purpose is to lessen the massive power spike upon hitting Rank 4
- Added a subtle sway effect on most infantry
- Attempted to fix some hotkey conflictions, results will vary
- Created a new HeroArmor for all Hero units. Slightly more resistant to bullets, guns, things in general
- Fixed 'helicopters and things landing on units and dealing damage' once and for all
- Removed NO_COLLIDE from Airships and the Super Spectre
- Found and implemented an easier way of dealing damage if the unit lands on a structure
- Increased structure weaknesses to FALL type damage
- All helicopter/airships deaths now deal large amounts of FALL damage, beware
- New joke unit! Riot Police!
- Model from BFME1, voices from Payday 2. They smack infantry and have a passive damage aura
- Made SWAT Vans unattackable while parachuting to fix all potential bugs
- Nerfed Avenger PDL rate, from 100ms to 333ms
- Burtons can now detect Landmines and Demo Traps in a small radius
- Removed IR Smoke from Mammoth Tanks
America Super Train:
- Reduced the offset of Alpha Humvees when supersonic
China Special Weapons:
- Flying Submarines require a War Factory before production
- Flying Submarine price increased, from $2,000 to $2,500
- Reworked Exp give and gain on Flying Submarines; small increase to both
- Submarine build time increased, from 20 to 25
- Submarine HP reduced, from 500 to 450
- New unit! Pangolin Infantry!
- Medium range missile infantry
- Pangolin is an infantry-based anti-air unit, something everyone has wanted
- Flak Emplacements no longer block line of sight
- Flying Roaches no longer directly hit infantry
- New unit! Prion light tank!
- A small, sneaky tank with a completely anemic gun. But you aren't buying it for the gun. You're buying it for the giant missile strapped to the side.
- Prion scrap increases the aspects of the gun; +1 shell, better reload, less delay between shots. Per scrap.
- Tunnel Networks now give a little baby toxin tractor instead of that super turbo one
- Nerfed War Truck for the final time (hopefully).
- War Truck now requires a Palace
- Fixed extensive range issue on the garrisoned gunner
- War Trucks can no longer be transported via tunnels or other means due to bug that would make the gunner un-targetable
- Fixed War Truck stealth in relation to the gunner, so they should be in sync more often
- War Truck price increased to $1,000
- Fixed bad PitchShift values on Iron Dragon Infantry
- Fixed visual error when REALLYDAMAGED on Iron Dragon Infantry
- Fixed visual error on SWAT Vans when landing
- Fixed T-26 Snow art
- Maus and MBT's can now be stunned by Jarmen as intended
- Fixed a bunch of mistakes regarding Demo General structures and PARTICLE_BEAM damage
- Improved Scimitar focus when attacking
- Added shadows to SCUD missiles and Nuclear missiles
- Increased rage and hatred by 500%
- Finally updated the model of the Alpha Humvee bomb. It's a train. What a surprise.
- Attempted to fix 'AI spawns EMP transport plane at the target location.' Results will vary.
- Nerfed Artillery Platforms a little bit. Range reduced, from 450 to 400. Some minor rate of fire adjustments as well