It's September, time for more nonsense.
- Fixed a couple naming mistakes. Main Battle Tanks have an extra voice now.
All USA Factions:
- Tiny nerf to the UAV. Really small. Barely noticeable.
- Found an unused model. (Tech building in ROTR, but the model is in Shockwave too for some reason)
- Used it.
- Added a railgun defense turret. It comes with a missile pod as well.
- Missile Pod automagically attacks ground and air targets.
- Requires 5 power.
- Since it's a railgun, it doesn't need direct line of sight to attack.
- Found another model, same as above.
- Big huge artillery battery base defense.
- Requires 7 power but it's extremely strong.
- Does not detect stealth.
- Fires two beefy shells at ground targets.
- Certain buildings no longer explode when cancelled under construction.
- Replaced Nuke Carpet Bomber with SSNR Carpet Bomb. Still pretty laggy, but not as bad.
- Decreased weapon range. Still very powerful.
Main Battle Tanks:
- Decreased reload from 6.5 to 5.5 seconds.
- Improved explosion radius on HE Shells.
- Added more utility to HE Shells.
- HE Shells can stun vehicle crews now. Larger tanks take more hits before being disabled.
- It's possible to stun lock a target.
Special Scumbag Artillery General:
- Flame Mortars can no longer enter structures or transports. There was an issue firing the Ramjet Shells. :(
- Asked St4lk3r for a thing.
- He said yes <3
- Thanks man.
- Replaced Salvage Crate Drop with Sturmtiger Deployment. Yep, it's happening.
- It's extremely powerful, but merged with ROTR Topol code.
- Rockets must be purchased individually and take 75 seconds to finish. It's worth it.
- Has a massive primary and secondary damage radius. Will flatten every structure except superweapons and command centers.
- The rocket is so large, that impact will stun everything in a large area for 7 seconds.
- Cannot gain veterancy due to some unexpected issues with Rider Change code.
- Sturmtiger is driven by a man known only as Ivan.
- Sturmtiger comes in base defense form. It's the Sam Site model with some magic.
- The Sturmtiger here can gain veterancy.
- It does half as much damage with less radius than the para-dropped Sturmtiger, but it's still disgusting.
- It fires twice as fast though.
- ALL damage taken is passed to the Sturmtiger, so it will be destroyed before the structure takes damage.
- Another new base defense: Anti-Tank Gun.
- Remember the mobile anti tank gun and how bad that was? I added it as base defense now.
- Requires an Arms Dealer. Does not detect stealth.
- Better against vehicles than the Hornets Nest, but lacking the firerate of the Hornets Nest.
- Rebel model changed.
- Rebels have anti-tank grenades now.
- They aren't super powerful, but way better than just the rifle.
- Small updates to attack teams. Nothing major.
- More planes of different types are sent.
- More Mega Buggies if conditions are met.
- Some Science uses "should" be fixed. Worldbuilder allowing.
- Added Railgun Turrets and Ix Drones. More science uses and a Battleship. Hopefully it works. Worldbuilder is notorious for screwing things up.
- Attacks should be sent more often as well.
- Changed the location of the Mega Nuke in the cutscene so it doesn't destroy your dozer.
- Small changes to attack waves.
- Small increase to attack wave size.
Super Train General:
- Found the last team of Omega Aurora Bombers. Subjected them to the timer as well.
- Rage reduced by as much as 50%.
- Hope you like tanks.
- Replaced War Fortress with two Civilian Bunkers and some Flak Cannons.
- More tanks.
- Too many Golem Tanks.
- Added Kirovs in place of Helixes.
- Why so many Kirovs.
- Too many Kirovs.
- Please stop.
- Fixed the V4 Launcher team to break your base defense and target Superweapons.