Unlike before, you must own the original game, Return to Castle Wolfenstein™, to play. Recommended installation process is described right below — please, follow these instructions:
- Install Return to Castle Wolfenstein™ on your computer (Steam, GOG…).
- Extract tdaV2_demo.zip anywhere on your computer.
- Move the content of the extracted folder, which is itself called tdaV2_demo into your Return to Castle Wolfenstein™ game directory.
- Launch the demo from one of the provided .bat files, located in the core folder called tda_demo(tda_x86.bat for 32-bit and 64-bit computers; tda_x64.bat for 64-bit computers only).
Once in the game, you will need to adjust your gameplay settings. Some users may however experience some display issues, which are yet to be fixed. See the FAQ for more information.
- Operating system (OS): Microsoft Windows XP
- Processor (CPU): AMD Athlon; Intel Pentium II 400 MHz
- System memory (RAM): 128 MB; 256 MB
- Hard disk drive (HDD): 1.35 GB
- Video card (GPU): 16 MB of VRAM; OpenGL compatible; DirectX 8.0a compatible
Source: TITEUF-85 on MODDB