In this last update of the month we'll introduce the current progress and the works on the Alpha Test-Build.
- We're working on editing SDK. At this very moment we're making changes to the Level Editor, and now for example, we can select the range of object visibility, which allows making maps larger than ever before.
- The launcher: the main functions of the launcher are working perfectly, all that is left is to make a few graphical adjustments.
- The location: A raw, draft version of a playable build (for the testing) was completed.
- Some minor tweaks have been added into the game, such as stalkers' and monsters' footprints and additional hi-res textures (which can be disabled for better performance).
- Concepts for 20 secondary quests have been completed. Some of them are already finished while the remaining ones have already the texts and the scenarios ready.
- The main storyline, along with the backstory, are planned for public access.
- We would like to thank our music composers for their work. You can find one of the tracks they have performed for us - "Overture", on their newest album (Vk.com). I really suggest you to listen, to this masterpiece. Let us know your opinion in the comments down below.
- All the sound effects will be reworked or completely replaced with new ones of higher quality and realism. Many gunshot sounds of different caliber have already been finished, along with some atmospheric (non-random) sounds such as wind, various noises and footsteps that can be used to detect the enemy's position.
In the end: the works on the first playable build, intended for alpha testing are going really well and almost everything is ready for May.
You'll only see the Full HD graphics of the game with the shaders, lighting and effects in game. Yes, we like to create suspense.