Today's update is the first bigger batch of several massive ones to come in the next few months. It focuses on resolving some key late-game issues as well as introduces the first urbanistic advancement!
If you'd like to see what other big updates are coming soon, make sure to check our public roadmap.
Onto the details of this update:
- Introducing the first urbanistic advancements for housing! When there's a lack of space, build towards the sky! (Available from research)
- Added a new tier of “unlimited” upgrades to Mining Plans, Factories and War Factories. Keep your production on par with your expansion efforts! Works with different Buy Amounts!
- The minimum cost of colonies will now scale with global economic power
- Option to cancel colonizations in progress, refunding any remaining gold invested
- Added estimate of new citizen daily gain, to help clear out the confusion for new users
- Added different unlock conditions for formation slots as you buy more of them
- House cost increased from 20 to 50 wood, Build time increased from 10 to 20s
- Manual pump build time increased from 10 to 15s
- Faster gain of research points - gain mx reduced from 1.7 to 1.5
- Increased building research production boosts from 5% to 25% per upgrade
- Changed research upgrades to be hidden until their predecessor unlocked, to add some exploration as well as simplify the research tree for new users
- Updated missing translations (new content added in this update is yet to be translated)
- Canceling/Modifying build queue didn't work/refund properly in some cases (especially with upgradable buildings)
- Demolishing wasn't refunding certain resources properly (mining deposits will now be refunded only if less than half of dirt available was mined
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a region would offset region map
- Fixed an issue where demolishing and rebuilding war factories would keep giving you more corpuses
- Mining rate will now show properly
- Fixed an issue where finished demo saves would not sometimes work when loaded into the full version
- Fixed certain issues with war factory/Corpuses breaking the game sometimes
- Fixed some potential bugs on world map that could break the game
- Tooltips should now more properly hide if a new popup is opened on top of them
- Removed unneeded demolish amount options for upgradable buildings
- Prettified some research upgrade details
- Build queue details will properly show building name now
*A bunch of other smaller mini fixes, improvements were done as well
We also basically finished a rework of military colonies to use corpuses instead of gold, but due to a silly mistake of working on a wrong update branch, it became a mess/risky to add it with this update. So that change will be included in the upcoming "Combat Rework" update, along with many other things we still want to include and improve on that we couldn't get done in this update:)
This is just a drop in the ocean of what is coming with the next update batches :)
We wish you lots of fun playing the game!
Demo available to play:
Full Game (EA):