SimPocalypse is a post-apocalyptic civilization simulator game, where you manage your settlement to become a global empire!
-> Survive the post-apocalyptic times
Establish a strong settlement, gather enough food and other resources for your settlement to not only survive, but begin thriving!
-> Manage your citizens to create a powerful establishment
Every powerful settlement requires great maintenance, workers, scavengers, builders, soldiers,… to be able to survive different events through time and grow the empire despite any challenges and threats it faces.
-> Advance your civilization by researching new buildings, skills and perks
Uncover a massive research tree to unlock new buildings, skills and perks. Will you succeed in global expansion or bring your civilization extinct? The path is up to you...
-> Trade and manipulate the Global Market to your advantage
Have an excess supply or high demand of a resource? – No worries, global market feature lets you sell/buy resources from other settlements. Only the best of traders will take advantage of the demand/supply driven market where your actions affect it.
-> Post-apocalyptic world conquering
The new world order has been established, new leaders have taken over the territories. Everywhere you turn there is an enemy territory you need to conquer with the army you build.
-> Automate while you play
Automation features are revealed separately, to help you rule your post-apocalyptic settlement better.
-> Time-lapse mechanics
Too much to micro-manage at once? Pause the game time when needed to make the best decisions. Time will be stored even when you are not playing, which you can then use to speed up the game and get back to the best parts!
Do you have the skills to run such a settlement and lead it to become a global empire??
a big day for our small studio today. We’re excited to deliver you the biggest update to date – Nuclear Update v0.8! This update marks a much higher quality standard for our game and sets up to be able to focus more on content updates going forward.
We’re celebrating the release with a whole new Trailer, feel free to check it out to see the changes:
What’s new with Nuclear Update (a short sum-up):
- Completely revamped UI and graphics of the game, for a more modern and cohesive look: Menu, UI, Research, Combat, World, and Popups all now have a completely fresh look!
- New Ambiental music added
- New Ambiental music added, created by Jan Aleš Mlinar (Nomon Atur, LINK)
- New UI vastly improved player feedback of what is changing/not working etc. that makes it much easier for the user to react
- Added Clear All options to build and produce queues
- Vastly improved player onboarding and guiding
- Added a Game Guide (a small wiki)
- Added ability to name your saves by double-clicking on them
- Added x100 buy/Assign options directly to the QoL settings popup
- New settings for disabling sound groups, battle popups, disabling save plan warning popup, displaying real-time instead of game-time
- New Hotkeys for switching between views quickly added to settings
- Added reset all settings & hotkeys options
- Improved notification system to be far less obtrusive, and also any notifications with a “+” next to them, will show you actual useful information now
- Resource group collapsing works in a more natural/useful way now
- Improved performance and fixed several memory leaks
- Improved scaling of UI for smaller screen
- Improved starting story scene
Feel free to read more details of the Update on Steam (announcement, patch notes ).
Updated Resource screen:
World Map (Conquering, Military, Colonies,...)
Research Tree (100+ Unlocks)
As this Update included a complete graphical overhaul of the game, we decided to update the logo and covers as well – so here's the new cover of the game.
In case you haven't heard of the game yet, feel free to read more about it or check out its previous designs, to see a big difference! 😊 Here's the link to our previous posts (LINK)
If you haven’t played the game yet, here’s more details about it:
Simpocalypse is now ready and available for purchase to the public on Steam!
We've launched SimPocalypse out of Early Access on Steam the previous month, now releasing a major post-release update 'A Step Forward', which contains...
Rebuild the civilization after the nuclear war has torn it apart! Improve your economy, research, advance, battle, and much more!
Civilization Simulator, SimPocalypse, announced the date of going out of Early Access!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.