The year is 1755, and a generation has passed since the reign of great leaders like Louis XIV, Peter the Great, Nader Shah and Aurangzeb. Despite the uneasy peace which brought conflicts to an end, war is no more than a heartbeat away.
For Europe is a continent divided. Its many kings are hungry for greater power, each with ambitions – and methods – of their own. Eleven stand above all others... will they rally to each other's allies? Or carve a legacy for themselves that will echo through the ages? There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the rise and fall of great empires, in the first truly global war.
The Seven Years War DLC Pack takes you 50 years into the campaign of EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR, and features the historical struggle between empires, enabling players to engage in the conflict as one of eleven factions involved. Introducing over 150 new historical characters and playable faction leaders, the campaign begins in 1755, but you can choose to continue well into the 18th century, with legendary heroes from Frederick the Great, James Wolfe, Marquis de Montcalm to Suvorov and many more!
- New campaign set 50 years into the ETW campaign
- Eleven playable factions with substantially unique unit roster
- Led by historical leaders and supported by unique generals & government ministers
- Plus a new playable faction: pummel your foe as the steadfast Hessen
- key public order, diplomacy and tech changes to reflect this unique conflict.
Holy Roman Empire (Austria)
More info can be found on Moddb.com