Hey there! Today marks the 18th anniversary of Morrowind, and I thought what better way to celebrate this special occasion other than a new release for Morrowind Rebirth? This update is a tad smaller than previous updates, but as always there's a lot of interesting stuff included. Check the list down below for all the details. Have fun!
ADDITIONAL UPDATE INFO HERE: Moddb.com
Morrowind Rebirth [Main]
* Fixed issues where Dagoth Uthol, Dagoth Tureynul, and Dagoth Geres had no AI-packages, meaning for example that they wouldn't move around, nor use their idle animations when not in combat.
Ebonheart in Morrowind Rebirth 5.1
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where you'd get full value from selling artifacts to the Mournhold Museum. This change was reserved for the LITE version. Additionally you'll now get 50 % of the value of the artifacts when selling, instead of 10 %.
* Fixed issues where bounties recieved from stealing artifacts from the Mournhold Museum didn't correspond to the new values of the artifacts.
* Fixed an issue where you could not unlock the door to Vassir-Didanat Mine due to some, yet unknown bug. The door is thus no longer locked, but is trapped with a powerful spell.
* Fixed an issue where enchanted marksman projectiles found in containers spawned several different projectiles of a random type, instead of a batch of a random type.
* Fixed an issue where Medila Indaren didn't have her Weakness to Common Disease spell available for sale (Made it unecessarily difficult to become a Vampire).
* Fixed an issue where Eiruki Hearth-Healer and Briring, Skyrim Mission Ebonheart, didn't wear parts of their armor due to incorrect stats.
* Fixed an issue where Ghost of Mansilamat Vabdas and Variner's Ghost didn't count as unique souls (for CE-enchanting).
* Fixed an issue where the barrel holding the "Blood of the Quarra Masters" was missing from Druscashti, Lower Level.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Fungai Hill' topic contained conflicting information regarding the price of the home.
* Fixed an issue where the note in front of St.Valas skull didn't display any text due to bad formatting.
* Fixed an issue where you could access an area in Valenren Valley that wasn't supposed to be explorable.
* Fixed an issue where a web inside Abandoned Windmill in Caldera made it difficult to activate the door.
* Fixed an issue where Skink-In-Tree's-Shade would offer training in Short blade instead of Enchanting.
* Fixed an issue where Mertis Falandas was no longer the master trainer in Spear due to messed up stats.
* Fixed an issue where the Diseased Nix-Hound and Domesticated Shalk weren't using the correct sounds.
* Fixed an issue where the hilt/guard of the Dwemer Dagger wasn't properly connected to the blade.
* Fixed an issue where some small details on the Dwemer Helm wasn't properly attached to the helm.
* Fixed an issue where Plague Bears had the wrong fight value, causing them to always be neutral.
* Fixed an issue where Treras Llethro, Kahnud Temple, would give out duties when he shouldn't.
* Fixed an issue where Sanguine Glove of Swiftblade was named Sanguine Ring of Swiftblade.
* Fixed an issue where the outhouse in Balmora was linked to the outhouse in Suran.
* Fixed an issue where Dagoth Mendras had a double in Endusal Kagrenac's Study.
* Fixed pathgrid issues in various areas.
* Fixed various typos.
Replaced one of the trees in the Bitter Coast with a better one, plus some other tweaks.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* The large bridge in Gnisis has been moved just south of Fort Darius. It didn't make sense for the bridge to be situated where it was, as the fort would be useless as a defensive fortifiction.
* Grand soul gems are now somewhat more common, and can usually be bought from enchanters or found in some chests (they are still finite though).
* Added notes to all player home doors, detailing whom you have to talk to in order to buy a home.
* Cinia Urtius, the master trainer in Medium Armor, can now be found at the docks in Tel Fyr.
* Shops now open at 6.am and closes at 10.pm, thus following the same pattern as city gates.
* Urns inside Tombs will no longer hold loot such as lockpicks, probes and repair items.
* Skink's Amulet now has a constant effect enchantment with 10 % reflect.
* Moved the Shrine of the Tribunal inside Fort Darius to the Gnisis Temple.
* Moved the Evidence Chest inside Wolverine Hall, Fighters Guild to the Imperial Legion quarters.
* Landscape changes and improvements.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Added an interior to Meralven Hleran's House, Pelagiad.
* Added a lot more clutter to Ghorak Manor, Caldera.
Yet another overhaul for Ebonheart adding more detailing like, houses, shops and clutter, making the city less empty and stale. A drawbridge was also added for the castle itself, and some decorative elements have been added to the main entrance. There are also some new areas added to old content.
A massive Dwemer ruin to the Molag Amur region, close to Lake Nabia. Inside you'll find the usual Dwemer content, but also a two new artifacts.
Fort Darius Overhaul
An overhaul of a part of the fort. This overhaul includes a new sleeping/general quarter for the legionaries, a jail cell, armory/storage and a toilet.
Ancestral Tombs Overhaul
* An work in progress overhaul to expand or improve most of the tombs on Vvardenfell. This overhaul includes for example new areas, new loot and misc items. Note that not all tombs have been expanded
as some are large enough, and were only in need of cluttering. As of now the following Tombs have been overhauled:
- Alen Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andalen Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andalor Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andas Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andavel Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andrethi Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Andules Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Falas Ancestral Tomb (v 4.4)
- Ginith Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Llervu Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Othrelas Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Releth Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Samarys Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Seran Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Salothan Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Tharys Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Thelas Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Thiralas Ancestral Tomb (v 4.8)
- Rotheran Ancestral Tomb (v 5.1)
- Indaren Ancestral Tomb (v 5.1)
- Helan Ancestral Tomb (v 5.1)
- Hlervi Ancestral Tomb (v 5.1)
- Drethan Ancestral Tomb (v 5.1)
Overview of the changes to Drethan Ancestral Tomb.
New Enchanted Weapons
* Slasher (Dwemer Longsword)
* Shredder (Silver Battle Axe)
* Corrupter (Silver Sabre)
* Purifier (Imperial Longsword)
* Innocence (Silver Staff)
* Shadow Walker (Dwemer Dagger)
* Soulblighter (Glass Spear)
* Disruptor (Silver Spear)
* Cephalopod Cuirass
* Pathfinder's Boots (Boots)
* Nchunak's Wall (Shield)
* Spinecrusher (Mace)
* Anguish (Sword)
* Frenzy Humanoid: Strong (50-50)
* Frenzy Humanoid: Great (75-75)
* Frenzy Humanoid: Wild (100-100)
* Frenzy Creature: Strong (50-50)
* Frenzy Creature: Great (75-75)
* Frenzy Creature: Wild (100-100)
* Potion of Water Breathing duration from 15 seconds to 30 seconds.
* Potion of Water Walking duration from 15 seconds to 30 seconds.
* Feather: Bargain magnitude from 25 to 10.
* Feather: Cheap magnitude from 50 to 20.
* Feather: Standard magnitude from 75 to 30.
* Feather: Quality magnitude from 100 to 40.
* Feather: Exclusive magnitude from 125 to 50.
* Feather magnitude from 25 to 20.
* Feather: Strong magnitude from 50 to 30.
* Feather: Great magnitude from 75 to 40.
* Feather: Wild magnitude from 100 to 50.
* Feather duration from 60 to 30 (to balance the increased base cost of the spell).
* Feather: Strong duration from 60 to 30 (to balance the increased base cost of the spell).
* Feather: Great duration from 60 to 30 (to balance the increased base cost of the spell).
* Feather: Wild duration from 60 to 30 (to balance the increased base cost of the spell).
* Command Humanoid magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Command Humanoid: Strong magnitude from 10 to 15.
* Command Humanoid: Great magnitude from 15 to 20.
* Command Humanoid: Wild magnitude from 20 to 25.
* Command Creature: Weak magnitude from 1-5 to 5.
* Command Creature magnitude from 5 to 10.
* Command Creature: Strong magnitude from 10 to 15.
* Command Creature: Great magnitude from 15 to 20.
* Command Creature: Wild magnitude from 20 to 25.
* Frenzy Creature magnitude from 20 to 25.
* Frenzy Humanoid magnitude from 20 to 25.
* Frenzying Touch: Creature magnitude from 10-25 to 25-50.
* Frenzying Touch: Humanoid magnitude from 10-25 to 25-50.
Spells (base cost)
* Fortify Attribute base cost from 0.6 to 1.0
* Restore Health base cost from 13 to 10.
* Water Breathing base cost from 8 to 4.
* Water Walking base cost from 8 to 6.
* Swift Swim base cost from 0.8 to 0.5.
* Sanctuary base cost from 0.6 to 0.8.
* Feather base cost from 0.1 to 0.4.
* Open base cost from 12 to 10.
* The magnitude for barrier spells, scrolls and enchantments have been standardized.
* The soul value of several creatures have been tuned to 180 or below. This due to the fact that Grand Soul Gems are finite, and the capacity limit of the much more common Greater Soul Gem is 180.
* Hundreds of various minor mesh/texture edits.
* New model for one of the Bitter Coast Trees.
* New model for Karpal's Friend.
* New model for Wind of Ahaz.
* New texture and icon for Pilgrim's Lantern.
* New texture and icon for The Watchman's Eye.
* New texture and icon for Soul Drinker.
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Removed the changes to iBlockMax, and iBlockMin which calculates the maximum/minumum chance of blocking. The changes didn't really turn out to be good for gameplay, and was more of an experimental change that shouldn't have passed testing.
* Player made potions are once again 50 % less valueable compared to vanilla. This change was somehow removed from the plugin in a previous update.
Julan Ashlander Companion 2.02 [For Rebirth]
* Fixed issues where some static objects like huts were floating above ground due to the landscape changes in Rebirth.