Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
This is the full version of Morrowind Rebirth 5.1.1
Today marks the 18th anniversary of Morrowind, and I thought what better way to celebrate this special occasion other than a new release for Morrowind Rebirth? This update is a tad smaller than previous updates, but as always there's a lot of interesting stuff included. Check the list down below for all the details. Have fun!
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed issues where some tomb walls were messed up, leaving huge gaps into the worldspace beyond (if you still have issues please remove 'in_v_l_int_corner_01' from data files/meshes/i).
* Fixed an issue where the right Ebony Pauldron was refered to as Ebony Pauldron: Left.
* Fixed issues with messed up Dunmer Strongholds.
* Fixed an issue where you could not enter Bthusal.
* Fixed several cosmetic issues inside Fort Darius.
* Fixed a floating tree near Seyda Neen.
* New models for all shields, including the custom ones in Rebirth.
* New models for some armor pieces.