Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Material hardness affects falling damage
- Ragdoll damage based on location (head and neck hurt extra)
- New ice sound effects
- Slippery movement on ice
- New attacks: knee strike, roundhouse, jab, right cross
- Exposed music playback to script
- Config toggle for music
- Camera restriction cone
- Characters go limp when dead
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!