I think it is necessary to do a heads-up on the progress. The mod is in the works since September, 2017, and there's a lot done. A lot more to do.
Still, here is a short comprehensive list of concepts of the mod.
- Anomalies. New anomalies, some of which are of similar nature to ones in STALKER series, and some are not. We wanted to make new anomalies more interesting in exploratory, not "avoid this thing because damage" way. Some of them suspend a human in time, some of them let you delve into the past or even change it and so on and so on.
- Artifacts and anomalous materials. In this universe, there are no stalkers. Instead, them all are prospectors, and they search for trinkets. Trinkets have different characteristics, might be useless, invisible and so on. Moreover, some of them have absolutely unique, sometimes unexpected capabilities which can be used to your advantage.
- Equipment. Due to differences in gameplay loop and lore, equipment is more oriented on surviving natural dangers, such as animals and anomalies. It is hard to do come by a good bullet protection and even harder to come by a weapon, so you either get various clothes (warm stuff for cold anomalies, for example) or scientist suits closer to the end.
- Weapons. Weapons are a rare occurrence on the Territory. You can find homemade guns and ammo, and the actual, factory produced weapons are not only scarce, but cost a lot. Due to the costs, it is preferable to avoid any armed conflicts. All the weapons are of Russian origin. The modification uses weapons from StCOP Weapon Pack v. 2.8.
List of the weapons:
Pistols: flare gun, APS, PB, PM, PMM, TT-33
SMGs: PP-19 "Bizon", PPSh-41
Shotguns: Saiga-12, TOZ-34, TOZ-66, TOZ-194
Assault rifles: AK-47, AKM, AK-74, AKS-74, AKS-74U
Machine guns: RPK-74
Sniper rifles: Mosin-Nagant 1891, SKS, SVD, SVT-40, VSK-94
- New locations: now mod consists of 7 new locations: 3 handcrafted, 3 - taken from builds and modified, 1 - from the mod Last Day.
- Swimming: you can actually swim and explore various bodies of water, and, to complement that, most locations (especially new) have bodies of water of varying depth. The system is functional, but steel needs some polish.
As the mod is for the most part about new story and setting, saying too much would be spoiling stuff, which is why we can't provide too much exact info. The mod is still largely work in progress, but soon there will be more information about the artifact system, new locations and so on.