- includes all 1.1 fixes in version
- removed salt-mines
- fixed befriend sea captain quest
- fixed opp errors when having a ship built for you
- fixed demand tribute bug
- polished some scenes
- added two new town scenes (replaced some old ones)
- new town scene for Alauna reworked
- new town scene for Durocobrivis reworked
- lowered probability of lords being killed in battle slightly
- fixed one lord starting game as a child
- added missing NPC child dialogs
- tweaked some items, (balancing / changed some meshes/textures),
- improved some face-codes.
- fixed face slider definitions.
- fixed recruiter dialog
- fixed hiring recruiter / patrol dialog
- added reset of player relations for new lords spawned
- added new starting story quest.
- increased relation hit when meeting enemy cultures
- added new dynamic story quest.
- added evil mab quest-lines (3 new quests + plus linking some of 13 treasures quests to evil quest line, not just good).
- other minor tweaks and fixes.
- added some missing camp dialogs
- minor map polishing
- fixed Camelot walls battle AI mesh
- fixed issue preventing player from leaving a low moral duel
- hopefully fire witches are now up-gradable
- fixed save mother quest from starting in wrong place which caused bug
- fixed a potential crash bug
- fixed a rare, yet very annoying opt error
This is probably going to be one of the last major updates for this mod for awhile as I begin work on my next M&B project (Civilizations through Time), a mod inspired by Sid Meier's civilization, but using the M&B engine. If you would like to see more improvements to Age of Arthur (more quests, story-lines, features), or would just like to give thanks and support future projects please feel free to donate by clicking the link below. Hope you all enjoy the final version....for now :)
- Requires a new save game.
- Not compatible with Mac or Direct X 7.