Show those Monsters who is Boss by serving a healthy insane meal with deadly ingredients. The weapons are faster, stronger and doesn't have to reload...
It all begins with the crash of the UMS Bodega Bay. The player, Bodega Bay's Executive Officer, must find a way off Na Pali, then locate and apprehend or eliminate the fugitive, Prisoner 849.
Meanwhile, the Bodega Bay's Captain, John Clark, awakens in a Skaarj research facility and is subjected to a brutal interrogation. He manages to escape the facility but must find a way off the planet as well.
2 years after the events of RTNP, Captain John Clark, previously of the UMS Bodega Bay, is sent back to Na Pali to salvage a failed mission. However, when the UMS Berryessa is attacked by a Skaarj Battleship, and plummets towards the hostile planet, it looks like Clark will have to salvage the salvage mission...
The year is 2216 (21 years after Unreal) and the Unified Military Systems are preparing an offensive on an unprecedented scale. Operation 'Crashdown' has but one objective: break the Skaarj Empire's hold over Na Pali. The player, a young UMS recruit, is to participate in this operation. And she is yet to realize how much is at stake.
- 3 episodes with over 20 maps to each episode.
- A complex storyline, with many twists and turns.
- New enemies, allies, weapons, vehicles and more.
- An advanced conversation system complete with morality alignment points and a reputation meter.
- New types of missions, from simple exploration to full on battles.
- Advanced cinematics, powered by an updated UDS (Unreal Director's Suite)
- High Definition textures and skins.
- Original soundtracks.
- Optional additional assignments taking place outside Na Pali, e.g. on the planet Sulferon.
- Classic locales from Unreal, Return to Na Pali, Unreal PSX and Unreal Beta, enhanced and expanded.
If you feel that you have the skills to join our ranks, then contact us at:
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.