Are you tired of the original NW sounds? Do you also dream of having some realistic sounds in this module? Well, look no further! This mod aims to be the biggest sound overhaul Napoleonic Wars has ever known. The mod will feature a scripted sounds.txt file to add even more variation of each sound to make it unique.
- New Musket sounds
- New Cannon Sounds
- Classic music is replaced with War ambience sounds (optional in download)
- A much more immersive and fun linebattle experience
- New melee sounds
- Better sounds for environment, wildlife and nature
- New voices for each faction and every command and warcry
- More realistic marching music for field musicians
- More realistic bullet impacts
- More realistic canon explosions
- And many more!
I don't have a release date yet for this mod, but I can assure you this WILL release. Don't worry when it's taking a while. I want this mod perfect on release without any missing sound. Stay tuned for more info!
Be sure to check the official mod page on FSE for regular updates!
Currently looking for testers! Add me on Steam if interested.
The early access of the TSO mod is nearly there. I am awaiting my new PC and it should arrive this week and in the worst-case scenario beginning next week. My current setup does not give me the functionality to develop any further parts of the mod. But do not worry, there is not much to be done yet for an Early Access release. 97% of the Early Access is finished.
What can you expect from this early access?
- New Musket sounds - New Cannon sounds
- New character sounds (pain, death cries, giving orders, movement of the character, ragdolls, etc)
- New horse sounds
- Melee sounds (stabbing, slashing, thrusting, etc...)
After all this time, the mod finally appears to get shaped and released. I am very sorry about the long wait. I hope this mod will meet your expectations.
I will post the release date in the comment section of this mod so stay tuned!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The first version of the mod has finally released. Have fun! The mod will still be worked on, not every file is modified yet. But it covers most of the...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.