The Great Jedi Purge has spread throughout the galaxy with devastating results. Recent sighting of a Jedi fugitive in the Anodea system has led the Emperor to order Darth Vader - the Dark Lord of the Sith - to make sure that this Jedi won't leave this realm alive under ANY circumstance.
Check the readme for installation instructions! The 10th Anniversary annex for TODOA TC Single Player - features new emissive textures and lightsabers in addition to a couple of bugfixes. Bugs and other issues are likely still abound.
TODOA - 10th Anniversary Annex (1.0)
- Latest update: June 2nd 2019 -
* Features more emissive textures and in-game texture replacements to create a shinier version of the mod
* Vader's and V'Leun's sabers should now be better aligned in their hands
* The buggy elevator sound issue in the beginning of Drowning should be now be fixed
- IMPORTANT! -
REQUIRES JKGFXMOD (v0.2.1 beta at minimum - this mod has been tested with that version):
REQUIRES JK UNOFFICIAL PATCH 2008-01-16:
WORKS ON TODOA TC SP ONLY - NOT TESTED ON THE ORIGINAL 2009 VERSION OF THE MOD
- Quick Installation Guide -
IMPORTANT NOTE! Follow these instructions instead of the TODOA TC installation instructions!
1) Install JK, JkGfxMod and JK Unofficial Patch 2008-01-16 according to their installation instructions.
2) Download TODOA TC Single Player:
3) Extract the TODOATC_SP directory from TODOATCSP.rar to your root JK directory ( e.g. C:\Jedi Knight ).
4) Extract the contents of this archive (TODOA10v1.7z) to your root JK directory.
5) Run the mod from "TODOA - Anniversary Annex.bat".
- Credits -
All other credits and licenses are included in the documentation of TODOA TC Single Player
- Additional Credits-
* GoZ Studios for the Millennium Falcon model