The Great Jedi Purge has spread throughout the galaxy with devastating results. Recent sighting of a Jedi fugitive in the Anodea system has led the Emperor to order Darth Vader - the Dark Lord of the Sith - to make sure that this Jedi won't leave this realm alive under ANY circumstance.
The 10th Anniversary Edition of TODOA for JkGfxMod - includes Duel at Belga Jer as a DLC.
NIKUMUBEKI PRESENTS: A FASTGAMERR PROJECT
Star Wars: TODOA
Keep in mind that savegames have been disabled by default in this mod - if you die in the game and respawn, activate the red wrench icon on the wall near the spawning point to get to the closest savepoint!
If you want to attempt playing TODOA with the savegames enabled (may cause bugs and other issues), please put the EXT_SPSaveGame.gob file (included in this 7z file) in the TODOA directory!
1) Install JkGfxMod (version 0.2.1 at minimum) according to its installation instructions:
Just in case, this 7z container has been supplied with version 0.2.1 in jkgfxmod021beta.zip, but it's very likely that future versions of JkGfxMod will offer better looks and performance!
2) Extract the contents of TODOA2019.7z in your JK root directory (e.g. C:\Games\Jedi Knight\).
WARNING! Extracting the contents will possibly overwrite certain previous files! Be sure to make backups of your existing files if necessary!
3) If you have already patched your version of JK to JK Unofficial Patch 2008-01-16, go to step 4.
Patch the original CD version of JK.EXE to JK Unofficial Patch 2008-01-16. This patch has been supplied in TODOA2019.7z - check its installation instructions from the "JKUnofficialPatch_2008-01-16.txt" file.
4) Run Star Wars: TODOA from "Play Star Wars - TODOA.bat".
For TODOA DLC - Duel at Belga Jer, run "Play TODOA DLC.bat".
NOTE! JkGfxMod (version 0.2.1 at minimum) is absolutely crucial for playing this!
This release has been made and tested with version 2008-01-16 of the JK Unofficial Patch - whether or not this mod works with any other unofficial patch or version of JK is not guaranteed!
This release of TODOA is not compatible with savegames of any previous version of TODOA.
* jdmclark for JkGfxMod (distributed according to the MIT License: Github.com)
* Check the files in the DOC subdirectory for the readme files of the TODOA builds used in this release
Download location for JK Unofficial Patch 2008-01-16: