This is an unofficial CONTINUATION for Third Age Total War, the classical Lord of the Rings Medieval 2 mod discontinued many years ago. It adds lots of new features, changes some existing ones and add many bug fixes. This unofficial release has no link to the original TATW mod creator, its a independent project. Though it uses the original mod as basis, and all credits are given to its original creators.
------------------Third Age Total War Unnoficial Patch 4.0------------------
This is a Standalone release. You don't need any previous version of TATW installed.
- A new faction, the Orocarni Dwarves.
- Lots of new lore accurate unique settlements and generic faction settlements.
- Lots of new lore accurate custom tiles.
- New units.
- New models and HD textures for units.
- A new feature called "Ruins", allowing the player to explore iconic places in search for treasures.
- Tons of fixes for bugs from the original TATW 3.2.
- New mechanics for settlement upgrade of each faction.
- Improved geography in strategical map.
- And much more.
You need MEDIEVAL 2 TOTAL WAR: KINGDOMS installed (it can be any of the campaigns)
Simply extract the content of the file to Medieval II Total War/mods
Check here for Changelogs, credit, permissions and modding tutorials.