This total transformation mod (not following Fallout lore) aims to bring to life anarchist utopias after Global meltdown. It takes place in eastern part of former Canada and United-States. The game is a bilingual (french & english) single player non-linear RPG. It can be called a radical camping simulator or a positive post-apocalyptic game. The world has been challenged by the Sum of all heavily anticipated catastrophies. Humans survived and organised themselves according to a mix of anarchistic, aboriginal, technological and nomadic ways of living, mostly driven by anarchist ideas (anti-domination, direct democracy, freedom and autonomy). In-game, "Sum" refers to the sum of all catastrophies, a cult, a currency and mispellings of words "son" and "sun". The Sum (french version : Nous Aurons) is an art project created by the french-canadian artist Hugo Nadeau (www.hugonadeau.com).
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by DB BAHN on
I started two years ago The Sum (Nous Aurons) Fallout Tactics mod project and I am working on it mostly alone & full time since then! At this point, I have a French and English demo ready : Moddb.com.
The team include a music composer (Antonio de Braga) and a sound composer (Fred Lebrasseur). We already have more than 50-60 impressive music tracks for the game! We will still continue to work on the mod for at least a year more, and show it in a tour around the eastern part of North-America next year, including exhibitions, game & music shows, arcade machine tours and so on!
That projet is so huge that I need to start welcoming some creators, modders and artists to it. As it is first an idealistic, anarchist-inspired project, everyone is welcomed to share ideas and add contents. And maybe even one day, it could become a Unity3D MMORPG game.
If you are interested in joining the team for a voluntary part-time and totally free-to-do-as-you-please commitment, there are a lot of advantages that could come with it :
1. Your very own person as a game character.
2. Your name in the game credits and your name mentioned in any exhibition, show, arcade machine tours and other games appearances that may happen.
3. Your collector's edition of the game when it will be released with a color book and your name in that incredible already mentioned book.
4. The right to add or "order" new objects or other contents to the game and a Fallout Tactics want-to-be-a-know-all modder to guide you.
5. The most interesting, influential and fun job in the team : Levels makeup, events design ; object, animals and people placing ; dialogues writing, testing... You can't ask for more rewarding things to do. (I will be the one doing the dirty, invisible jobs here).
6. Access to the latest game versions (after the demo, no other version are being made public until the game is completed).
Serious artists, modders or Fallout fans that crave on detailed and well done contents needed!
Welcome to DB BAHN. Here is your locker, room and coffee reserve.