List of features that are currently being implemented:
• Built ontop of ZRP
• Weapons Pack from NLC7
• Custom Weather
• COP-inspired Inventory
• Custom Texture Pack
• Traders can repair your weapons & armor (so far: Captain Ivantsov)
• Food is radiated (going to need some vodka to wash it down)
• Weapons are holstered when eating, drinking, or healing
• Re-writing alot of the dialog to include more lore and backstory of Marked One
• Revamp of rewards upon completion of quests
• Additional side-quests with pre-existing NPCs
• Ambient & Nature sounds from many different sources
• Dynamic Hud
• Knife must be in hand to cut mutant parts off.
• Added mutant parts for controller, tushkano, psuedogiant and poltergeist
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
How's the mod going?
Will you add in enhanced shaders like reshade or sweetfx?
No, those can be added afterwards at the players discretion. The shaders that are in the mod itself will provide close to the best possible look I can get it to be anyways, Reshade/SweetFX won't be needed.
After some hiatus due to real-life, I'm back to work on this project :)
Still keeping an eye on your mod mate,its sounding good,i like the way you are thinking about not bloating the MARKED ONE with useless addons.
You also got some new maps as in the NS?
I'm unsure on how to incorporate new maps, a bit outside my knowledge. However, I will be adding quests onto characters on existing maps. Sid, Wolf, Bar area, etc.
Letting everyone know that the project is still being worked on, uploaded a new screen of the current look.
kewl stuff, good luck on your project.
Thanks, appreciate it :)