Tainted Paths attempts to provide you with a fun and unique large-scale experience, with a captivating story that is shaped by you, the player. From swords and chainmails to muskets and plate armours you will be able to fight and conquer multiple periods, across multiple continents.
For full list of images, refer to the Images section in the Taleworlds thread
Note: availability of factions depends on era.
3. Africans tribe
6. American natives
7. American natives
8. Americans tribe
10. Arab tribe
11. Arabians tribe
16. Byzantine Empire
17. Cao Cao
21. Crusader States
30. Gongsun Zan
34. Hindus tribe
35. Holy Roman Empire
39. Independent clan
40. Independent eastern states
41. Independent european states
42. Independent states
43. Indochinas tribe
49. Kara Khitan
54. Kievan Rus
56. LiJue GuoSi
58. Liu Bei
59. Liu Biao
60. Liu Zhang
61. Lu Bu
62. Ma Teng
68. Mongol Empire
72. Muromachi shogunate
73. Muscovite tsard
74. Native tribe
75. Native tribe (2nd)
92. Small factions
95. Sun Ce
99. Teutonic Order
104. United Provinces
107. Yuan Shao
108. Yuan Shu
The mod currently requires Warband V1.168 or higher!
- Multiple unique pieces of gear, that are acquireable only through certain methods, such as the famed fictional Excalibur which allows you to slice through multiple enemies with each attack!
- Over 1600+ new items freshly made for you to experience!
- Several religions included in the game, as well as the ability to change or leave your religion.
- Multiple cultures included in the game, as well as the ability to change your culture!
- Brand new world map covering most of earth, spanning from the Americas all the way to the middle east and back!
- Improved siege battles, featuring catapults, trebuchets, battering rams, and your old favorite ladders too of course!
- Weather systems featuring sandstorms, dust storms, and blizzards!
- Multiple starting choices, ranging from a respected Monarch, all the way to a lowly bandit or pirate!
- Player permanent death and characters permanent death!
- Disasters, affecting everyone in the game depending on certain traits and skills they might have!
- Coup d'etat and conspiracies!
- Religious wars and massive holy wars!
- Unique character leveling and trait adaptability
- Improved combat flow with animations, sounds, and textures!
- Horn sounds during battles for both AI and the player!
- Deep quests intertwined within the world, where your decisions shape their course
- Decapitation and gore!
- Fully rewritten combat system!
- Fully rewritten political system, ranging from military alliances, to declaring war. Also a place where rivalries can arise when disagreements happen!
- Deep financial and political system: taxing, culture, building structures, and more!
- Monarchies and Republics, each with their own changes in Politics and Finance!
- Unsettled land where you can build your own settlements!
- An intuitive and revolutionary battle commanding system, allowing you to dive deep into the heat of battle and control your armies to the best extent possible!
- Selectable eras to play featuring different factions and gear!
- Improved AI decision making, making them able to produce strategies both in the overworld and during battles by using tactical strategies to beat their opponent
- Improved AI combat systems (feint, kick, retreat, reform, track, backup, formations, shield bash and more!)
- Hundreds of new events depending on your character status (King-vassal-neither).
- World-map events such as storms, floods, fires, epidemics and more.
- Particle effects for hitting shields.
- Weapon breaking
- Hardcore mode makes several changes to the game making every battle important towards your characters wellbeing, with persistant injuries, and other things to discover.
- Extended camera mode, allowing the player to adjust the camera to their preference, you can now view in your character in a top down view, and any angle you want.
- Troops use torches during night-time.
- Dynamic skybox!
- Terrain-aware music system for all situations, depending on where you are, and what is going on. Providing the player with an immersive experience into the world!
- Political marriages!
- Random Events while travelling some with benefits/consequences depending on the choice you choose!
- Even more Random Events for Kings with benefits/consequences depending on the choice you choose!
- Realistic Ballistics.
- Realistic sounds from hitting a wooden shield to grunting and death sounds.
- Many other features!
Feodor Gerasimov (Original warwolf mod)
Molda (Original warwolf mod)
Hispania 1200 (Animations and minor things)
Warwolf (Original mod by Feodor Gerasimov, & Molda)
Refer to the Taleworlds thread
Greetings, I would appreciate anyone who spots mis-translations and grammatical errors within the Module, if you wish to assist that would be great!
To start it off, first you should write the thing you believe is incorrect or you want to change it to a more accurate term, regardless of how minor it is. Afterwards write the phrase corrected to the best extent of your abilities.
Use this for example:
(Old phrase with issues) -- (New phrase fixed by you)
(If you see tis bug, report to) -- (If you've seen this bug message, please report it to the developers.)
I will proof read each issue and apply it to future patches if its sufficient.
You may also come to Discord to discuss if you wish.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
It's Confusing for new player, but if the mod author adds a more detailed beginners guide I will give this a 10 since I can't make trade routes
Feb 7 2018 by Thezombinator