𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕤 is a game featuring multiple eras to play in, from swords and bows to muskets and plated armors. With a progressive world and deep political system intertwined for each country and faction featured, featuring a revolutionary combat system with brand new systems for you to enjoy. Such as weather systems, large-scale conflicts, weapon breaking, divisions and formations with advanced AI systems whom are able to kick, punch, bash their way out of a battle, as well as feint and run away when things look grim, accompanied by situational music to really ramp up the adrenaline! The amount of features is too much to list right now, this perhaps will be updated with a more comprehensive feature list once the game modification is out.
This has huge potential, but at its current state its far from finished and filled with game breaking bugs, and it even crashes, maybe a year or three from now it can become what it strives to be...
but unfortunately and more likely, like most similar projects, it will never be finished and abandoned.
- It launches
- The music on this
- Flat textures.
- Cluttered UI with mismatched font types and sizes.
- Frequent crashes when starting battles.
- No quest, notes or faction infomation screens.
- Map upside down and looks absolutely terrible.
- An army system that is never explained and makes absolutely no ******* sense.
- Terrible era selection screen with pictures ripped from wikipedia instead of actual characters in game.
- Quantity over quality, 109 factions with terrible textures and items.
- Religous system thats left completely unexplained.
- None of the "F1", "F2" command screens work.
- Bad performance (I can usually handle le aigle, anno domini and clash of kings with hundreds of units).
- Command system is absolutely useless and has pix elated UI textures
Too much is not necessarily a good thing.
Great job with some factions, but others are really almost insultingly historically innacurate.
Quantity over quality by all means.
It's Confusing for new player, but if the mod author adds a more detailed beginners guide I will give this a 10 since I can't make trade routes
Amazing mod with alot of unique content, all it needs is some polishing of some features and maby make the worldmap look a little bit more liveley
The idea is amazing and execution (if we exclude the bugs and sometimes broken areas of the game) is amazing.
Don't download this mod now, it's a mess. One look at the command ui will tell you everything you need to know, if you can get it that far without it crashing.
Mod Author: You're shooting yourself in the foot by releasing a potentially great mod before it's done. and a little community testing wouldn't kill you.
You know, I love the quest system. Something that no mods had previously. The main quest is amazing (once you read the dialogue throughly, you'll get lost otherwise.)
hint: kriegsmesser with maxed out 2h ftw, turns you into unstoppable killing machine.(devs pls dont nerf it, historically it was one of the best sword designs ever made.)
Sure it has bugs, as any newly released mod and this one is huge.
I have no doubts that developers will fix those in time.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.