Plugin .dds and Normal Map for Photoshop: here
1)Create from scratch
- The first way to do everything on video. (turn on subtitles)
2)Copy finished skin and remake (more simple and ready way to not make mistakes)
- Copy and rename the texture of the finished skin %name.utx% of S.W.A.T.4\ContentExpansion\Textures\...
- Copy and rename %name.skn% of S.W.A.T.4\ContentExpansion\CustomSkins\...
- Launch SwatEd(tss version) of S.W.A.T.4\ContentExpansion\System\...
- Open your new .utx in Textures
- Open your new .skn in the classes tab (make sure all the buttons in the picture are on)
- Rename %nameCustomSkin% > Right mouse button > Modify
- Specify new shaders (normal map textures) for your new .skn
х2 click %nameCustomSkin% > Open CustomSkin (This is the window where you need to specify the shaders from your new .utx) > Open textures > Click on the desired shader and assign a value in the CustomSkin window
- Reassign the rest of the shaders
- Save new .skn and .utx (do not forget to remove when saving ".u format" and put "All files")