This is an outdated patch. Please update your game to Version 6 or above.
Make sure that you have V5 installed before installing this patch!
You can find it here.
This patch includes GameRanger support. Check the README.md file for more information regarding this.
Special thanks to kevinfoley, who made a lot of changes here. His contributions are marked with [kf].
- Rewrote SpeechCommands grammar file from scratch (see SpeechCommands.md for changes) (kevinfoley helped with this)
- Added missing speech commands from v5 (for specifying breaching method)
- Minor optimizations regarding the optiwand
- Snipers now report when they've lost sight of entry team on all maps, not just Qwik Fuel (they only do this once)
- Improved the quality of shadows on the highest Shadow Quality setting. [kf]
- Flashlights have a smaller cone but longer range [kf]
- On the highest Shadow Quality setting, more things (such as AI-controlled officers, guns, etc) will cast shadows [kf]
- In All Missions campaigns, it will display the author of the map and a short description (if available) in the Mission Selection menu
- Chat messages now display the room name of where they were spoken from (except when spectating or in pregame)
- In the Classic Command Interface (CCI), a lot more commands will return you to the main screen, including PICK LOCK and MAKE ENTRY commands.
- In the Classic Command Interface (CCI), issuing a command will *immediately* return you to the main screen (if it does this to begin with) instead of waiting for Lead to finish talking.
- Cut content restored: Blood spray texture that was not used [kf]
- Fixed SEF bug: Sniper rifle not firing in multiplayer
- Fixed SEF bug: Sniper rifle viewport not controllable on listen servers
- Fixed SEF bug: RotateAroundActor crash in multiplayer
- Fixed SEF bug: Breaking a door with the breaching shotgun (in a dedicated server/multiplayer) would sometimes not disable the antiportal
- Fixed SEF bug: Officers were reporting that they lost their contact way too often [kf]
- Fixed SEF bug: Missions not sorted alphabetically sometimes in an All Missions campaign
- Fixed SEF bug: Restart Mission button not working correctly in an All Missions campaign
- Fixed SEF bug: Officer in a T-pose after returning to main menu after completing a mission in an All Missions campaign
- Fixed SEF bug: High-scores not saving in All Missions campaign
- Fixed SEF bug: The drag (bullet damage loss over distance) property was being calculated wrong and adding drag to bullets twice when they passed through objects.
- Fixed SEF bug: Some commands missing from the main command menu in Multiplayer
- Fixed SEF bug: Some commands being greyed out in the main command menu in Multiplayer
- Fixed TSS bugs: The AI target sensor got rewritten from scratch, fixing the following TSS bugs:
- SWAT AI unable to hit things at very close distances
- SWAT AI not taking range into account when firing pepper spray, taser, etc
- SWAT AI could sometimes shoot hostages/suspects who were in the way of their target
- Fixed TSS bug: Doors broken with shotgun by AI would have a delay before they appeared broken to the player - this is fixed. [kf]
- Fixed TSS bug: Officers don't reply when ordered to cover an area, they just do it
- Fixed TSS bug: Wrong caption on QUICK OPTIONS/ADVANCED OPTIONS tabs in the Host Game menu