This version is outdated. Please use the latest version for the best experience.
- Campaign CO-OP! Now you can enlist the help of your friends in completing your singleplayer campaign. You will have to unlock new equipment and meet the score requirement, just like in singleplayer, but there are no friendly AI. Simply press the CAREER CO-OP button in the Campaign screen to get started.
- Permadeath! You now have the option to create a Permadeath campaign, with two different options:
- AI permadeath, where your fallen AI SWAT officers won't return
- Player Permadeath, where your campaign is ended once you die.
- Note that you can't play a permadeath campaign in Campaign CO-OP.
- Equipment Overhaul!
- There is a glut of new weapons and equipment from the SAS Mod, including the ARWEN 37 Grenade Launcher, P226 and Browning Hi-Power pistols, and the M870 Shotgun (including a less lethal version).
- There are two new rifle ammo types: Armor-Piercing and Jacketed Soft Point, and three new shotgun ammo types: 0 buck, 1 buck, and 4 buck.
- You can now unlock two weapons per mission, but some un-SWAT-like weapons, including the AKM, the Uzi, and the new M16 Assault Rifle are now Multiplayer-only weapons.
- All Missions! You now have a new career path: All Missions. This will allow you to play custom missions with your AI controlled officers in a campaign with no progression or unlocks. Note that you can't play an All Missions campaign in Campaign CO-OP.
- Breaching Changes!
- The breaching commands have been separated into C2 AND... and SHOTGUN AND... to allow you to specify which style of breaching you would like.
- Any shotgun has a chance to break a lock on a door. The Breaching Shotgun always breaches in one shot, and the chance is determined by the material of the door, and the ammo you pack.
- Broken doors can be closed and wedged, but not re-locked.
- C2 can break alarm traps on doors (but not bomb traps)
- AI Changes!
- SWAT officers can take cover by crouching behind low objects and leaning around corners to engage suspects.
- On some maps, suspects and civilians can wander around randomly instead of taking preset patrols.
- Restored a lot of cut speech from suspects and SWAT officers.
- DOA Conversions!
- Civilians who start out incapacitated may turn into a DOA after 10-15 minutes.
- Reporting incapacitated civilians to TOC will stop the timer.
- "No Civilians Injured" was changed into "All Civilians Unharmed" and awards up to 10 points for no civilians being hurt and no civilians converting into DOAs.
- By rescuing the wounded quickly, you are awarded more points.
A full list of changes can be found from here: Markdownshare.com