Use this version on a v2 installation to upgrade to v3.
- Multiplayer fixed. You can now play in CO-OP again.
- MOVE menu disabled, all MOVE commands moved to OPEN submenu (there seems to be some hardcoded trickery going on...)
- Fixed bad shotgun aiming mechanics. Instead of shotguns firing in a spread determined by crosshair, shotguns fire in a fixed spread that chooses a point determined by crosshair.
- Main Menu changed: new logo, and New Features replaced with Training
- - Multiplayer GCI: Positive responses moved to a submenu: POSITIVE >> and negative responses moved to NEGATIVE >> submenu
- Multiplayer GCI: BREACH commands removed, OPEN commands can be used on locked doors
- Fixed accidental bug introduced in previous version with MP loadout menu
- MIRROR UNDER DOOR renamed to MIRROR/SCAN DOOR (for multiplayer reasons)
- OUT OF THE WAY changed to be the default for General
- Multiplayer Pregame/Postgame: "Ready" button will no longer grey out when ready; instead it will change to "Unready" and clicking it will make you not ready.
- Multiplayer Pregame: Removed Gamespy button
- Multiplayer Pregame: The "Server Setup" button is only visible if you are the host of the game
- Multiplayer Host: Removed the "Powered by Gamespy" image
- Multiplayer Server Select: Removed the "Profile" button
- Multiplayer Server Select: Removed the "Powered by Gamespy" image
- Removed New Features, replaced with Training.
- Missions will inform you to try playing Training before indulging in the campaign.
- Instant Action will play Training if the campaign hasn't started.
- Modified main menu logo
- Added missing texture: gui_tex2.audio_Processing (related to speech recognition)
- Included startup.ini because I am bad
- Generated code