SteelMod v5.4 is a general patch that addresses some issues found by players from the previous version, as well as some new changes to loot balance, Voucher recipes & use, and a special new weapon just for the medics...
SteelMod v5.4 Patch Notes
- Fixed remaining missing icons
- Fixed invisible C4 not appearing when placed
- Fixed an issue with the FAL not showing up to craft. Build all pieces to assemble the gun
- Fixed Hunting bow to be crafted instead of "assembled" like firearms
- Changed repair item for Steel Bow to "Forged Steel"
- Removed Advanced Auger & Admin Auger
- Balanced a few loose recipes back into classes
- Increased skill XP multiplier to 1.01x
- Added more Bolts and Springs to the loot, as well as being harvested from AC Units & Control Panels with a wrench
- Added more "Vouchers" to the loot table
- Slightly altered RWGMixer.xml for town variety and map appeal
- Minor reduction to all boss health
- Changed "Voucher" recipes from forged metal to tools. You can now make up to Mag Alloy tools with Vouchers
- Changed food to seed ratio from 1:1 ratio to 1:2
- Sorted all gun parts into their proper crafting skills. All Parts are now listed in the "Gun Smithing" category, including all vanilla guns
- *NEW* Working Jet Injector for the Surgeon class! Heal, cure, splint, and poison your friends and foes on the move! A Gun that allows you to do all the aforementioned from afar using a special Nail Gun. Perfect for grouping up in the city and taking on bigger prizes with ease.