Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.
|Star wars politics||Locked|
|Sep 12 2017 Anchor|
Hi, I would like to suggest a change to politics of the star wars mod.
5. Starbases get more passive income.
6. All starships emit low levels of culture.
7. starbases no longer have the ability to interfere with jumping away.
8. Allegiance actively decays to 0 if a planet is not in your culture.
9. No Diplomacy penalty for multiple pacts/agreements. This is specifically to allow faction wars where not all sides are in conflict for the same reasons...
2.There are now fewer colonized worlds. Worlds that are lost in battle are not recolonized unless they are well defended.
3. Strategic capture and hold strategies become very important, and there are legit independent worlds.
Edited by: shaithias
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.