Call of Misery started as an unofficial port of Misery 2 to Call of Chernobyl but has since gone on to add its own features and changes. There are now many addons for CoM itself, most of which are released in Russian. This mod has CoM and some of the popular addons for CoM along with some of the translations for them. Credit will be given in each mod and addon to the creators and translators.
Forget about Fortnite... Come and indulge in the Zone's twist on the Battle Royale genre without the screaming kids and the cringey emotes. Compatible with Call of Misery.
This mod makes all of the NPC characters in this game hostile to each other. This mod also makes them hostile to the player.
- Please make a backup copy of your gamedata folder before you use this mod. A new save game is recommended when using this mod.
- You will be unable to trade with any of the game's NPC characters with this mod.
- The .zip file for this mod is divided into two different sections. One has been labelled "VANILLA OPTIONS" and the other has been labelled "MODDED OPTIONS". The "VANILLA OPTIONS" is recommended for those who wish to use this mod who have not installed any weapon mods for Call of Misery before installing this one. On the other hand, the "MODDED OPTIONS" folder is compatible with any weapon mods that work for Call of Misery. You can also use the "MODDED OPTIONS" folder if you just want to use the default loadouts for Call of Misery.
- The player's starting equipment for each faction has been altered to balance the game out a bit more. This would not apply for those that are using the "MODDED OPTIONS" folder (see the previous bullet point).
- The player will be able to spawn at any of the available faction spawn locations that are in this game. For instance, if you're a member of the Monolith, you will be able to spawn in the Cordon with this mod. Some spawn locations can be slightly problematic, but it would be wise to experiment with this mechanic to see what's best for you.
- This mod works great with the Azazel, Ironman and Survival modes (see the links below). However, great caution should be exercised with Azazel mode as the player may be killed instantly upon respawning from time to time.
This mod comes with three settings. Each of these settings (sorted into separate folders) are numbered in accordance to their matching descriptions on this list:
1. This first folder doesn't make any changes to the damage resistance values of the player or any of the game's NPC characters.
2. This folder only makes changes to the damage resistance values of the game's NPC characters. These changes will make them die instantly upon being shot or stabbed. The damage resistance values of the player are not altered upon choosing this folder.
3. This folder is makes changes to the damage resistance values of both the player and the game's NPC characters. The game's NPC characters will still die upon being shot or stabbed while the player will only die instantly upon being shot.
- I have also made a similar mod for Call of Chernobyl: Moddb.com
- This mod also works well with the Azazel and Survival modes. These can be found for Call of Misery and used with my mod through this link (the mod that can be accessed through this link is not mine, it's just a suggestion): Moddb.com
1. Extract the .zip file for this mod. After that, copy the gamedata folder and use it to overwrite your current gamedata folder. Remember to back your files up!
2. Remember to have fun with it! Please tell me about your experiences with this mod.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
"Winner, winner, Cossack's Vodka!" - RussianSniper117, 2018.