The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
X-ray error: 0xc000007b on Anomaly 1.4.0 and 1.5b (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Support : X-ray error: 0xc000007b on Anomaly 1.4.0 and 1.5b) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 19 2019 Anchor

Hello guys. I finally come here because i was days searching for a fix to this famous error: ERROR 0XC

PD: I updated my graphic card drivers and reintalled my Mycrosoft networks x64 and x86 to the latest version.

I have Windows 7 64bits.

I have Stalker Last day 1.3 and works very smooth...

Hey DEVS please help me with this error.

Mar 1 2019 Anchor

Hi, I´m in the same trouble.

Please DEVS, can you do something about this issue?

Mar 1 2019 Anchor

DEVS We are sending you a S.O.S with this issue.

Jul 14 2019 Anchor

They will not give us an feedback, this game is dead literally

Jul 20 2019 Anchor

Guys we have a discord in which all of the Devs are in, Anomaly is the exact opposite of dead, the discord is full of active people, your questions are likely to be answered faster there than here. The Devs are probably too busy making sure 1.5 will come out of beta smoothly. This outdated website might be dead though lol.

Aug 26 2019 Anchor

you put the 64bit version of D3DX9_43.dll in the Windows\System32, it will solve.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.