The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
Sudden frequent crashing, please help 1.5.0 BETA 2.4 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Support : Sudden frequent crashing, please help 1.5.0 BETA 2.4) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 4 2019 Anchor

(BETA 2.4) Google drive link with associated settings and save files below. Clear Sky playthrough with warfare disabled. Seems like the majority of locations I get to will crash on me for some unknown reason after I have been exploring for a while. So far, North Western Great Swamp bandit hideout crashes my system, cordon south west checkpoint crashes, cordon railway bridge just crashed. I have been through these locations before and not experienced crashes. This is my whole system going down too, no alt tab ability - just a black screen with no ability to use the computer until a hard shutdown. Im not even sure if the game can dump a crash log in time since the computer seizes up. Starting to get out of hand but I am having so much fun I want to find a solution. Any tips for smoothing this out?

i7 6800k @4.4ghz all cores unparked on water

1080ti FE @ 3440 x 1440 / No OC

16GB 3200mhz RAM

No EVGA/MSI AB running

Please help I am having a blast and want to keep going.

Edit: added information

Drive.google.com

*UPDATE* I went in and updated my graphics drivers to the latest version even though mine weren't terribly outdated and it seems to have removed the majority of my random crashing.

Edited by: JakePlissken

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.