The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
Anomaly 1.5.0 CTD "commander_id" a nil value (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Support : Anomaly 1.5.0 CTD "commander_id" a nil value) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 3 2019 Anchor

Hi first off i am running version 1.5.0 and i have a few addons one for the helicopter to work, Neutral traders, Shotgun ammo addon, and one to add more special offers. but I just installed the shotgun and special offers addons, and I tried uninstalling the neutral traders addon by replacing all the files with original to try it like that but still crashes. So I am on a normal story mode and even after reverting back to a previous save I will still get this crash after some time. I believe it might have something to do with a guide job to lead a group of 3 ecologists to a checkpoint in north garbage I believe, and If i remember right they all got killed and I still had the marker to take them to the point. I tried going to the point saving and loading on the point but it would not disappear and after that no other stalkers would want me to lead them anywhere they would have an option for me to say "hey i heard your message need a guide?" and when i clicked it it just said alright or nevermind. Here is my crash log from appdata/logs.

Dropbox.com Crash Report.rar?dl=0

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help!

-Adam

This is also not a new crash i have gotten this before yesterday and the day before and reverted saves and continued on then ended up getting again, that is why i dont think the offers/shotgun ammo has anything to do with it.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.