The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
(1.5 Beta) Yantar random crashing (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Support : (1.5 Beta) Yantar random crashing) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 4 2019 Anchor

I chose to try Ecologist on story mode and started at Yantar. However, I didn't get far at all before I started hitting this crash more than once in a row. There's no particular trigger for it, it just randomly happens.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : I != levels().end()
[error]Function : GameGraph::CHeader::level
[error]File : g:\projects\stalker\anomaly2-engine\src\xrgame\game_graph_inline.h
[error]Line : 153
[error]Description : there is no specified level in the game graph : 50

I have default settings across the board, no addons installed.

Feb 5 2019 Anchor

I have same problem :( apparently it has something to do with A-life spawning out of bounds in a part of the map that has no corresponding grid. If you can find in the log/console you might be able to manually remove the entity in console commands. I couldnt fix my problem so good luck, still waiting on a response from support. I am just avoiding Yantar/Pripyat etc until then... Funny thing is when I start the game I can usually go to these places no problem, but after a while the map becomes corrupt or something from the spawning I guess...Like I was able to complete my mission in Pripyat to get the secret documents, but then I reloaded my save from there and it started crashing, I had to escape the Pripyat area into Radar and then it stopped.

Feb 10 2019 Anchor

Issue is, I'm now on my CS character and I NEED to go do something in Yantar, but can't get it done before it crashes.

Feb 10 2019 Anchor

Have you tried waiting for an Emission then going to Yantar? I had this error several times in Agroprom when entering the area it would crash after a couple of minutes, I tried waiting for an emission in Garbage then entered Agroprom and it didn't crash. Now if I get this error I avoid the place till an emission. Its worth a try, at least it seems to work for me.

I have no addons, playing Scavenger difficulty and Alife is set at 0.75 (Stalkers), 1 (Mutants).

Feb 11 2019 Anchor

Now it happened in Outskirts too. Come on, if you're Monolith chances are you'll spend a pretty huge chunk of time in Outskirts early on. That combined with Yantar, and this is starting to get bad.

FATAL ERROR

[error]File : g:\projects\stalker\anomaly2-engine\src\xrgame\game_graph_inline.h

stack trace:

Feb 18 2019 Anchor

I'm getting this crash in Radar. I'm playing as an Ecologist. Maybe it's those mental projections that triggers this crash.

Feb 23 2019 Anchor
denishfreitas wrote:

I'm getting this crash in Radar. I'm playing as an Ecologist. Maybe it's those mental projections that triggers this crash.

YEP, now I'm getting it in Radar too.

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

I really hope this gets fixed, because it's starting to border on unplayable. I think it might indeed be the mental projections, because Outskirts has the Kindergarten where mental protections come from often. Good mod overall, though.

Feb 24 2019 Anchor

For me, the Radar map generates a lot more mental projections than the Yantar map. First I thought the crash was due to too many moving enemies on a single map. But Radar has so few real enemies and mutants, that after all the total numbers is pretty much the same in those two maps. I'll deactivate the Brain Scorcher in the next days and will report back if anything changed for me. I haven't been to the north maps yet (Pripyat, Outskirts, CNPP). I like to play it slow, enjoy each map before moving on.

Feb 24 2019 Anchor
denishfreitas wrote:

For me, the Radar map generates a lot more mental projections than the Yantar map. First I thought the crash was due to too many moving enemies on a single map. But Radar has so few real enemies and mutants, that after all the total numbers is pretty much the same in those two maps. I'll deactivate the Brain Scorcher in the next days and will report back if anything changed for me. I haven't been to the north maps yet (Pripyat, Outskirts, CNPP). I like to play it slow, enjoy each map before moving on.

I disabled the Miracle Machine in Yantar and haven't had a crash there since, so I'm starting to really think it might be them that's doing this.

Mar 10 2019 Anchor

Yeah. After I got the Duga Free achievement the crash never happened again. I even fought 12 monolithians in Radar and the game held on. With the mental projections popping up, I couldn't fight 2 monolithians at the same time, CTD for sure. And I'm still moving back all my loot from this quest, those damn fanatics, they keep showing up for me to kill them and get more loot. You know, gotta kill them all.

Mar 11 2019 Anchor

I have crash when game try to load Yantar location. It starts after i disable second psi machine in Radar.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : object->ID_Parent == 0xffff
[error]Function : xrServer::Perform_destroy
[error]File : xrServer_sls_clear.cpp
[error]Line : 12
[error]Description : assertion failed

Anomaly 1.5 beta 2,4

Log Dropbox.com

Auto Save Yantar: Dropbox.com Save Crush.7z?dl=0

Save before Yantar: Dropbox.com

Edited by: Garrato

Mar 12 2019 Anchor
Garrato wrote:

I have crash when game try to load Yantar location. It starts after i disable second psi machine in Radar.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : object->ID_Parent == 0xffff
[error]Function : xrServer::Perform_destroy
[error]File : xrServer_sls_clear.cpp
[error]Line : 12
[error]Description : assertion failed

Anomaly 1.5 beta 2,4

Save: Dropbox.com

I just started getting this error to. I cant go to yantar at all. Is there any fix?

Mar 12 2019 Anchor

I cant find any. Only info i can find ([error]Expression : object->ID_Parent == 0xffff) it is something wrong with container on location. And some people have this error on Yantar and Swamp in Anomaly 1.5. And it is always end game.

Maybe, if we got lucky, Anomaly modder will see this and bless us with his fix. Until then we can only pray :D

Edited by: Garrato

Mar 12 2019 Anchor

Dropbox.com anomaly crash save.docx?dl=0

here is my crash file. I read about the container thing as well on my other thread about the error but i wasnt able to resolve.

Mar 12 2019 Anchor

Same for me, i read ur tread too, and removing all my stuff before emission didnt help.

Mar 12 2019 Anchor
Garrato wrote:

Same for me, i read ur tread too, and removing all my stuff before emission didnt help.

Ya i wasnt sure which cache was the issue. I only have 2 and 1 is in rostok and the other is in aw. Both of those maps load fine. I thought maybe it was the stache reward I got from Sid in cordon that might have caused it but no matter what I did yantar becomes unreachable after the emission. For now im just gonna do a fresh install and add the snow mod to roleplay some winter stalker. good luck man!

May 24 2019 Anchor

This ONLY happens when you're in an area that spawns those psy-ghost things. Because they're technically A-life entities, AND because they spawn in a "sphere" around the player, sometimes they spawn really far below the map and bang-o... or something like that.

Just my two cents. It happens to me in Yantar (only near the facory/hidden lab area) and in Radar...a freaking LOT.

Any place where those psy-ghost-thingies spawn is like 9th circle of CTD hell. Sometimes it happens in the x-labs, too.

Edited by: healforlulz

Jul 26 2019 Anchor

Same here... I can't do anything in Radar because the game will obliterate itself every single time.

Expression : I != levels().end()
Function : GameGraph::CHeader::level
File : g:\projects\stalker\anomaly2-engine\src\xrgame\game_graph_inline.h
Line : 153
Description : there is no specified level in the game graph : 50

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.