The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
(1.5 Beta) Warfare crash (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Support : (1.5 Beta) Warfare crash) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 2 2019 Anchor

I play warfare mode with all_out_war option on. When i killed Xenotech and capture the smart terrain. The game crashed when the squad spawn, any solution ?

This is the crash log i found

[LSS] Spawning object [sim_default_csky_mechanic55304][sim_default_csky_mechanic][55304]

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression :
[error]Function : invalid_parameter_handler
[error]File : xrDebugNew.cpp
[error]Line : 995
[error]Description : invalid parameter

stack trace:

Edited by: Firebee

Feb 3 2019 Anchor

It has something to do with Warfare... Try to turn off all out war first. It seems it had issues when spawning a new mechanic, and I think you are playing as Clear Sky isn't?

Feb 4 2019 Anchor

Yup, i play as Clear Sky. But when i test on other factions (freedom, militia) with all_out_war option on, after killed the mechanic and capture smart terrain, the game spawn new mechanic just fine and no crash except with Xenotech in Cordon. Also when i killed Noviko - Clear Sky's Mechanic the game crashed when the message "Mechanic's vice now free to access" pop up. The message "X-ray 1.6 has stopped working" pop up but no crash log when i check the log.

Edited by: Firebee

Jun 9 2019 Anchor

I play Warfare without all out war on, but I still have the same error log as you.

Jul 30 2019 Anchor

Playing warfare as a clear sky in the great swamp and I get this same error message. no all_out_war

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.