Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
Addon provide as is, no warranty. See detail below >>
- slight increase of weapon part text brightness
- ammo indicator for 2 slot icon are moved slightly closer to the ammo icon
- changed capacitor / resistor / transistor label to actual electronic picture
- reduced size and brightness for upgrade kits' indicators
- NOW ADDED LABEL FOR ARMOR FABRIC PARTS
consist of 3 types:
- white text = typical fabric (4 types)
- orange fire icon = retardant fabric (20 types)
- green shield icon = ballistic fabric (20 types)
- K (kevlar), CF (carbon fiber), R (reinforced), N (nanotube), CER (ceramic), MG (magnesium), MGO (magnesium oxide), TITAN (titanium), ALUM ( aluminum), PC (polycarbonate)
- SYTH (synthetic), MIL (military)
Q,why are you making this? someone already made one...
I NEEDED IT YESTERDAY! (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ ALSO GOT OTHER QOL I NEEDED.
Q, this sucks; didn't work; looks terrible; I hate you; cant see shit; can't understand shit; etc etc
GET OUTTA HERE (＃°Д°)
Q, why you don't label XXX stuff?
IT'S SO OBVIOUS STILL NEED LABEL?! (╬▔皿▔)
Q, can you make..............
DO IT YOURSELF ┗|｀O′|┛
Q, can you explain in more details...
FIGURE IT OUT <( ‵□′)>
Q, why are you so angry?!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM! (* ￣︿￣)