Lost to the Zone for Anomaly 1.4 adds new dialogues, quests, and a custom storyline.
Lost to the Zone is a so-called immersion addon which strives to expand the experience of the Zone.
- Extended and/or added dialogues to several NPCs.
- Added a total of 26 new quests (a few per faction) to major NPCs as well as 2 types of simulation tasks assigned to common stalkers.
- The storyline consists of approximately 50 quests available to six factions: Duty, Mercenaries, Loners, Clear Sky, Freedom and Ecologists. Report to the leader of your faction and embark on a journey across the Zone:
- Part 1 - Living Legend: a famous stalker has returned to the Zone. Pursue him in order to obtain his invaluable knowledge.
- Part 2 - Mortal Sin: a sinister faction emerges from obscurity to take over the Zone. You are the only one who can stop them.
- Part 3 - Operation Afterglow: the Zone attracts a lot of attention. However, some people believe that its many secrets are best kept hidden.
Inspired by and partly based on MLR 6.9. Monolith RadSeva suit provided by -HUN-Riot_Gin. Originally made with assistance from DoctorX01. A few fixes provided by av661194.
New game is highly recommended. Good hunting!