The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.
When the player is dead, friendly stalkers will appear to save him. Technical saying, cheat death.
Quick save/load scum has bothered me for a long time. This is my solution. Hope that it could help you enjoy the game with the least of quick load.
- When the player is dead, a friendly stalker squad will appear to save him (fight his enemies, heal him).
- The player will be invulnerable in the next 20 seconds to fix the situation (getting out of danger).
- The rescue event has 12 hours cooldown until it can happen again.
- New game is not required. You can remove it at mid-playthrough.
- No Azazel mode. No Ironman mode.
- Play with Azazel and Ironman at your own risk.
- Might update for Ironman mode in the future.
- Exclude companions from being chosen for rescuing squad.
- Death from means such as arszi_psy, emission, scripted events, etc won't trigger rescue events.
- Reduce cooldown from 24 hours to 12 hours (sleeping after each hunt is what I intended).
I don't check moddb any offen. Ping me in Anomaly discord server if you want to report bugs or anything.