Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
Addon that adresses the stats of all artifacts, rebalancing them, allowing for more variety.
An overhaul to the stats of all artefacts with aim of turning all of them into something useful, instead of 85% of them being just a tat for sale and nothing more.
Having played a lot of Anomaly and other global mods in the past, I've always found myself using the artifacts from gravity anomalies, namely a stack of 3 Wrencheds and the like, the ones that boost the combat related stats of armor, as not only most gravitational anomalies are easy to enter, get the artifact and leave, all of the other artifacts barely afford anything worthwhile, especially the ones from chemical and thermal anomalies, as not only you need to invest into something like ACE suit from mercs, or get an SSP-99 to get into these anomalies, but whatever you'll haul out of them, will pretty much always be a throwaway artifact that you can only sell.
So I've decided to remedy that by reducing the stats of combat oriented artifacts from gravitational anomalies (in some cases I just devided the boosts between artifacts) aswell as boost all other types and add some unique properties to them, to make pretty much every single one if not worthwhile, then something potentially useful, aswell as turn the artifact hunting itself into something potentially more exciting and rewarding.
Screenshots with the changes done to artifacts are in the "Screenshots" folder inside of Artefacts Overhaul folder. If some values appear too high to you, mainly the percentage ones that relate to Burn and Chemical stats, don't worry, the actual value is not as high as the percentage one makes it out to be, I've tested the artifacts inside the anomalies and have been adjusting and correcting the values for quite some time. Some changes are inspired by the iterations of the artifacts in older games, like SoC and CS, most notable examples are Crystal, Mama's Beads and Night Star.
There are also files with the artifact containers. I've just adjusted their weight with certain artifacts in.
Installation: To install simply place the gamedata folder inside of "Artefacts Overhaul (folder)" into the main folder of Anomaly.
New game is not required for this add-on, work perfectly file with your existing saves.
If there are any suggestions you have, I'd like to hear them.
Toned down Battery and Shell's Stamina Recovery a bit.
Removed negative stats from Monolith and rounded up it's positive ones so that they all have a similiar-ish percentage.
Adjusted Heart of Oasis' stats.
Adjusted Compass' stats, even though I don't even know where you can get it, but still.
Added a Radiation-less Artifacts option, as was requested in the comments.
Reduced the size of the Screenshots folder by 100Mb, as was suggested in the comments.
Changed the stats of Attachments, including prices. Added them to both the Standart and Radiation-less folders.
Made Screenshots folder easier to navigate by naming the files according to the item showcased.
Afterword: Interestingly, the files have Improved Kevlar Plates and Improved Carbon Steel Plates, but over the course of multiple playthroughs, I've never seen any trader sell them, or any stalker drop them, so, perhaps they aren't coded in, or something like that, so if AgoodSetOfPistols comes to check this update, I'd like to ask him to add them proreply in his Trader Overhaul add-on.
Adressed the issue of the fact that fire_wound_immunity (ballistic resist in code) shows up in the game as Explosive resist, for some reason. Because of this Full Empty, aswell as few other artifacts and attachments weren't functioning as I envisioned, giving an Explosive resist, that shows in-game as Ballistic one, for some reason, instead of an actual Ballistic resist.
Also made some minor tweaks to a few artifacts and attachments, based on my experience with my addon together with AGoodSetOfPistols' Trader Overhaul.
Afterword: Really no excuse on my par with this blunder, idk how I could have made such mistake, but what counts is that I fixed it.
If you decided to give this addon a try, thank you. Have fun!