Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
Anomaly Scopes Revision addon that adds open scopes and new reticles for holographic sights. Added patch for DX10 - DX11 users.
This addon replaces most of the scopes (especially if you use the 3D scopes option) with a new version. Also, it adds new reticles for collimator/holographic sights. Installation of this addon can cause a little difficulty, read the README file, please.
Rifles scopes reticles that are not in addon yet:
G3SG, Barrett M98B
• Little fix for Galil AR and SIG SG 550-1 "Sniper" scopes (DX10-11).
*Ironic, I wanted to update the addon with one patch, but do it with portions whatever.*
• The new patch for Direct X10-11 users, the patch is located in the addon directory (Reticles folder). I don't know why different render modes are using different values, but it is.
• The AUG holographic mark is downscaled by 25%.
• I've been in a hurry and forget to place correct sights textures in the addon folder. That should solve the misalignment problem now (or not).
It's finally here!
• Fix for 16x9 screen problem (I suppose).
• Holographic and collimator sights are close to center now.
• Added example scopes matrix
• ̶M̶a̶j̶o̶r̶ ̶(̶1̶4̶4̶0̶P̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶s̶.
Some screenshots (not incleded PU and G36 scope reticles)