Most ATI/AMD GPU Owners are having some Graphical issues,Glitches when loading the mod, This is because you haven't started the Mod in an Appropriate way, to avoid this Problem you need to follow one of the Next methods, if the first trick didn't work try the Next one :
Method 1 :
- Create a separate Shortcut for DOOM 3 .
- Right click the Shortcut and press "Properities"
- Add the following command to the "Target" option after "Doom3.exe" : "+set fs_game sikkmod"
- Save .
- Double click the Shortcut and play :) .
Steam users : the Shortcut of DOOM 3 that is created by Steam won't work with this trick, you have to Create it by yourself , Just head to the game directory and send the game's .exe to the desktop as a Shortcut and do what's said above .
Method 2 :
If the previous methods didn't work for you, try the next one :
- Must : Create a copy of your DOOM3.exe in the same game folder and name it Something else .
- Send it as a Shortcut to your Desktop .
- Right click that shortcut and Click "Properties" .
- Add the following command to the "Target" option after the exe name : "+set fs_game sikkmod" .
- Save .
- Double Click the Shortcut and play .
With Steam Overlay :
Want to chat with your friends on Steam but can't Minimize game ? Okay, You need an exe that isn't automatically considered by steam as the Default game exe, Copying the game exe and renaming it won't work so Do it this way .
- Get this exe "hqmod.exe" and copy it to your game folder .
- Add it as a Non steam game to your Steam Library .
- Right Click it and press "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Option"
- Add the following commands : +set fs_game sikkmod +set win_allowmultipleinstances 1
- Close and Run